「 chapter one」

Uchiha Izuna had died peacefully, knowing that his brother would carry on his legacy and take revenge on the Senju that killed him. 

So when Izuna opened his eyes and found himself on a training ground facing the backs of two children and an adult, he was confused. 

"What the...?" he muttered. 

The adult - a yellow haired man with bright blue eyes - turned around to face him with confusion. The two children looked up at him and then turned to Izuna.

One of the children, a girl with purple markings running down her face and short brown hair began to speak. "Obito-kun, what's wrong?"

"Obito? Who the hell is that? Who are you?"

The other child, a boy with silver hair and a mask covering most of his face rolled his eyes. "Stop fooling around, Obito. You're not tricking anyone. And hurry up, we have to meet Kushina-san and I don't want to be late." He glared at him.

Izuna glared back. Where was he? He swore he just died...

"Come on, let's get going," The yellow-haired man walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.  "Kushina will be waiting."

Izuna threw his hand off and flipped backward, his hand reaching his weapon pouch as he landed on the floor. "Don't touch me," he scowled. He pulled out a kunai. "Reveal yourselves!"

The girl turned to the man and then laughed nervously. "You know who we are, stop joking."

Izuna narrowed his eyes, pointing his kunai at the three.

The man sighed. "Alright, I'll play along Obito-kun. My name is Namikaze Minato, your sensei. And these are your teammates, Hatake Kakashi," he pointed to the boy. "And Nohara Rin. Now can we get going? The ramen's going to get cold."

"Hatake and Namikaze," Izuna muttered. Was he Konoha? He glanced around, observing his surroundings when his eyes landed on a cliff with three faces carved into it. He paled as he raised a shaking finger to point at them.

"What the hell is that bastard Senju doing up there?!" he growled.

His team stared at him. "Haha..." Rin started. "You should stop joking Obito-kun, it's not funny anymore."

"No, I'm serious! Where the hell is nii-san?!" He looked around. "Where am I?!"

"You're in Konoha," Kakashi crossed his arms, looking increasingly annoyed. "And you don't have an older brother. You're an orphan, remember?"

"Hey, that's..." Minato started.

"What? Am I wrong?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Quit messing around."

"No, you answer me!" he shouted, his eyes flashing. "Why is that bastard Senju up there?!"

"You shouldn't call the First and Second Hokage that..." Minato sighed. "It's the Hokage monument. Don't you remember?"

"No, I don't..." Izuna scowled. "What happened-"

"Okay, Obito-kun, that's enough. You can play around later, let's get to Kushina-chan." Minato cut him off, a slightly exasperated look on his face.

"I'm not going anywhere-!" he started.

"Let's go, Obito-kun!" Rin grabbed his hand, gently putting away his kunai. "We can talk at the ramen shop, alright?"

Izuna yanked his hand out of her grasp. "...Alright." he replied. He didn't know where he was, and he decided that the best course of action was to follow them. They didn't seem hostile to him, but if he acted any more different than what this "Obito" did, they might turn on him.