𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲

don't come @ meh for this but bottom symere is OVERRATED
____________________________

"That's...that's rape. Sexual abuse" Symere says shocked when Jordan finishes telling him about the night with Ian.

"No, it's not" Jordan shakes his head. "I did it voluntarily."

"Jordan. You told him you don't want it. And you were still pressured to do it. That's rape. You should've gone to the police and-"

"And then what?" Jordan asks bitterly. "Two versus one. Pi'erre probably would've turned it around somehow and made everyone believe that I'm the bad one."

He sighs and closes his eyes. "It wasn't that easy, okay?"

Symere nods shamefully. He's not in the position to judge Jordan for how he handled the situation. Still he doesn't think killing Pi'erre was right at all but as long as he doesn't know the full story, Symere won't voice his opinion.

"Enough talking."

Jordan shoves him down again until he's sitting on top of the other one. He grinds on Symere's crotch shortly and smirks. "You're still hard."

Slightly embarrassed, Symere covers his face. "It won't go away like that" he groans and feels his cheeks getting warmer.

Jordan pulls his hands away. "Hm. Might have to take care of that, huh?" he teases.

"Jordan, you can obviously...feel-" his face is heating up even more "that I want it too but I don't feel good with having sex after everything you told me."

"Why?" Jordan asks genuinely confused and lets go of Symere's hands.

"Because it might trigger something since you just got reminded of all the memories and you're in a vulnerable state right now and I don't want you to feel like I'm taking advantage of that" Symere explains calmly.

He pats Jordan's thigh to make him stand up but the younger one doesn't even think about doing that.

"Sy" Jordan smiles warmly. "Do you wanna know why I feel so attracted to you?" He traces Symere's jaw with his finger up to his lips where he places it on top of them to prevent him from talking.

Symere raises his eyebrow questioningly.

"Because you care about me. You treat me like a human being unlike everyone else. You listen to me and you gave me a chance when no one else did. You're the first person that's been nice to me in a long time and I fucking love you for that. I knew right when I first saw you that you're different. I trust you and I want this, okay?"

He leans down slowly and plants a feathery kiss on Symere's lips. It's so gentle and tender that Symere can barely feel it but the tingle that stays when Jordan's lips leave his, is different from anything Symere had ever felt before.

"Yes" he whispers. He couldn't even resist Jordan if he wanted to.

Symere forgets to breathe for a moment when he feels Jordan's hand slipping under his hoodie and touching his skin. The sensation of his slightly chilled fingers on his warm abdomen is enough to cloud his thoughts. All he can think of is Jordan, Jordan, Jordan.

Jordan's eyes are full of lust while he explores the other ones quickly rising and falling chest now.

Symere isn't able to speak. The only sound that comes out of his mouth is a quiet groan when Jordan's finger brushes over his nipple.