❁Pride parade «Newtmas»❁

Happy pride month everyone!! 💕🏳️‍🌈🌈

_____________

Thomas sat at the edge of the bed, his legs swinging forwards and back on repeat, as he watched his boyfriend dig through his closet.

“Found it!” Shouted Newt happily, as he pulled out a white shirt with a rainbow strap went over the middle.

The blonde removed his shirt, and swung on the new one. Thomas blushed, when he realized it was a crop top.

Great. . . he thought. Now I gotta keep an extra eye on him.

“Let's go Tommy!” Said the blonde, taking his lover's hand and interlocking it with his own.

They were attending a pride parade for the first time, and boy, was Thomas nervous. Obviously, he was excited too, though even if he wasn't, he still couldn't say no, because Newt was very excited to go and Thomas just couldn't reject that excited little face of his.

«15 minutes time skip»

Newt and Thomas made it to a group of people they'll be walking with.

Teresa and Brenda noticed them, and ran over to them with big smiles on their faces.

“Glad y'all made it!” Brenda said cheerfullyx handing them a basket full of rainbow bracelets.

“You two will be giving this out okay?” Said Teresa, to which the couple replied with a simple nod.

Newt took the basket, and looked at his boyfriend with big eyes of excitement. Thomas smiled at him, kissing his cheek.

“You excited blondie?” He asked, Newt replying with a ‘mhm!’ leaning in to kiss him. “Alright, alright you two! Save that for the parade! We should be going any minute now!” Said Teresa, smiling at the couple.

«10 minute time skip»

Both of them could hear the cheers of the people before seeing them. They walkwd, until they were observed by thousands of people. Newt and Thomas went to the right side, Newt holding out the basket, giving people the rainbow bracelets.

The blonde looked at the huge amount of people, a lot of them holding out signs. He recognized most of them, like the lesbian one, gay one, bisexual, pansexual, trans, asexual, polysexual and so on.  They were all smiling, laughing and even some couples were kissing and hugging. It was adorable.

The sight of other couples made Newt squeeze Thomas's hand more and more, sometimes leaning to kiss or hug him.

«1 hour, 20 minutes time skip»

They finally went through the whole parade, not really expecting what awaited for them at the end. After finally getting out of sight of the crowd, Thomas  wrapped his arms around Newt's waist, pulling his back to his chest.

When Newt was about to say something, Teresa yelled, when someone triggered a machine, colorful steam coming straight at the group.

Newt closed his eyes, but when he opened them, he only saw a colorful mist surrounding them, red visible the most. He looked at Thomas, and he had colorful stains all over him. Newt guessed he didn't have it much different.

Thomas also opened his eyes, and looked at Newt in front of him. He smiled, wrapping his arms around Newt's waist, pulling him closer.

“I love you.” Said the brunette, feeling Newt's arms snaking around his neck. “I love you too, Tommy.” Replied Newt, pulling Thomas in for a love filled kiss.

❁❁❁
__________
Sorry it was very short 🙇🏻‍♀💕🏳️‍🌈🌈

❁❁❁__________Sorry it was very short 🙇🏻‍♀💕🏳️‍🌈🌈

(This isn't mine, but it's so cute!!)