On the way

ok since your reading this your either into it, or weird, and honistly, I don't mind both soooo... yeah, you do you, and tell me if you find something offensive. (Can't believe I'm doing this!!) thanks for going to this page, I appreciate it.

-so

I wake up in what looks like an ambulance, I look around me and feel that I'm still chained to the bed.

This bed has wheels?

Well apparently it does, but what do I know. It's funny I know so much of the world but nothing about myself. I don't even know why I don't know myself! It sounds weird but it's true. There's a big bump, a man goes flying toward me, and I think it was one of the men who came in the second time around.

Ya, it was the guy with the goatee and square-like face! That might be him, I still don't know. Wait a second, dark shades and everything! It is him! I wonder what your name is buddy.

"Frank, I swear," says George's voice, "If you do that one more time, then I will not hesitate to shout you again! Understand?"

"Si," says Frank, I think he's spanish, or italian."Buta, I can-no help eet eef eet do dat, sir"

"And I can't help it if he shouts you" says the goatee man, he has a very smooth voice. Wow, I can judge people well! Is that who I was? Probably is, wait what did you?

"oke oke" says Frank, "I drive, eef you pay more. What you say?"

I hear someone loading their gun. I have to do something. He's an innocent man, I can't just let him die. What to do? What can I do? Well George was shocked the first time I woke up; what will happen the second time?

"Pull in here Frank" says George, he doesn't sound very happy, "If you don't I'll shout your brains out"

"Oke," says Frank, I can tell by his voice that he's nervous.

I feel a slight turn and I hear that someone puts the last bullet in, if I can spear Frank 2 more minutes of his life I will. But how. Wait, I got it I-

boom!

"Aah!" Frank yells

I hear a gunshot. I can't say anything now. I just hope for now.

"Um sir" says the goatee man, "Sir, um, you- you missed. You shot him in the shoulder."

"I know that you IDIOT!" yells Goerge, "I meant to do that, to SCARE him! Do me a favor, AND FINISH HIM OFF!!" but George drops the gun. And before even I know it, Frank quickly picks it up and runs off.

I feel so happy for Frank. He wasn't a bad person, he just messed with the wrong people. That's all! But the goatee man saw me with my eyes open and called George. Great, this is just perfect! I haven't got a clue on where I am. What they're going to do to me. And I still haven't figured out who I am!!

"Boss?" says goatee man, "she's awake sir"

"The gun shot must have done it." say George, in a frustrated voice.

"Would you like me to knock her out again?"asks the goatee man. I immediately thought of how painful it was when they knocked me out the first time. It felt like a lion bit through the skin of my arm. That but 20 times worse. Just imagining that feeling almost made me sick.

"No!!" I yell. Loudly. I was scared of what they might do to me. But they didn't do anything. For now.

"You heard the pretty lady Oliver." said George, coming over to me with a grin. "don't do it. Yet. We'll get out with her and see what happens next. If you don't make a peep until we're inside, then we won't hurt you at all." He says this all while looking at me, scary right?

"Just be quite girl." says goatee man, or Oliver. But I do.