(𝙔/𝙣) 𝙈𝙮𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖? | OO2

H/t-hair texture

When these come up: ... | it meant that there's a time skip. When this comes up: *** | it means that there's a flashback.

...

This boy—Izuku Mydoria—had explained to me in his own nervous way about his world. He still didn't comprehend the fact of me being a deity who fancied humans and came down to check on them, though I didn't really mind, it was pleasant to talk to a modern human. "So you have no 'quirk'?" I asked the boy with a head tilt as he sat on the couch across from me. "N-no....but it's fine! I'm gonna become a hero anyways!" He proclaimed confidently. I've learned that these 'pro heroes' are people with astounding capabilities that keep regular citizens out of harms way. It's supposed to be a well respected job. Though, I don't understand why humans must get payed to be heroes. Last time I was on earth you were a hero because people needed saving, not because of a selfish thing like money or fame. Izuku smiled at me and I smiled back at him, looking down at my lap and noticing my appearance. I wasn't exactly dressed like a human. My long and slightly torn up silk dress was much to fancy for where I was, and the long white hair and piercing blue eyes that adorned my features didn't fit in with this quirk-ridden world, even if some people looked like lizards or merfolk. I suppose they were too ethereal, to perfect. I needed to fix that aswell. "Do you have any modern human clothes I could use for the time bein-" "WHY THE HELL IS A GIRL IN MY HOUSE?!?" a shrill shriek came from behind us and both our heads whipped around to see a plump green haired woman, who didn't look that far off from Mydoria. "IZUKU MYDORIA WHA-" "M-MOM I C-CAN EXPLAIN P-P-PLEASE!" Izuku pulled this woman into another room and whisper-yelled everything he had just learned from me and how I ended up here in the first place. I waited patiently on the couch. This was a perfect time to modify my appearance to look more 'normal'. My face morphed slightly, my

S/c skin wriggling and stretching to fit my new B/t body type. I felt my hair burst into flames, like a phoenix, as my smooth silvery locks became H/l H/t H/c ones. I felt my eyes go black and then I could see again as I looked at the reflective window, observing my pale blue eyes becoming a striking E/c. I turned around to see Mydoria and the woman looking shocked at my new appearance. "As I was saying to you before Mydoria, do you have any normal clothes I could borrow for the time being?" He looked to his mother and then whispered something to her as she scurried to a room. "U-uh...my m-mom was wondering I-if you'd like to stay with us....B-BUT ONLY U-UNTIL YOU GET BACK ON Y-YOUR FEET, Y'KNOW??" Mydoria waved his hands around again as his 'mom' came back into the room with multiple articles of clothing. "Sorry dear, seems your a bit smaller than me so my clothes might not fit you well..." the woman trailed off as I got up, walking towards her with a smile. "Thank you, these will work just fine." I said as I began to strip there, taking off my silk robes. Mydoria's face became bright red and so did his mothers as she pushed me into an empty room saying something about 'you have to change alone here!' And 'never strip in front of boys!' And what not. So I did. The baggy F/c blouse hung loosely around my frame as I tucked it into some baggy grey pants that felt so soothing to my skin. I walked out and faced them. "What is this heavenly thing called?" I asked, pointing to the pants. The woman chuckled and said "They're called sweatpants, dear." I marvelled at how amazing these 'sweatpants' were before all three of us sat down to talk about what would happen from here.

"Oh. I see. I'll be leaving then, if it's to much of a-" "Nonono! I'd never throw a young girl like you out on the streets alone! Especially with Villains running rampant these days..." the woman who I found out was called 'Inko Mydoria' fretted, though she told me to call her mom. It was weird, as I already had a mother, But I went along with it anyways. Human customs these days are quite queer. "Well alright then. Where shall my sleeping quarters be?" I asked, giving into the woman's kindness. She clapped her hands and smiled, leading me to a barren room, with a plain bed and a tiny closet. "You can decorate it if you like, I can tell that where you come from things are much fancier. Sorry we don't have all that-" "Its great, thank you for your hospitality....mom." I said quietly. Now this human was one I liked very much. She nodded and quickly left the room in a hurry. "Breakfast will be ready I bit!" She called out as she left. Breakfast. Right. I felt my stomach growl as I stepped into the room and Onyx came out of my hair. "Oh, that's where you were Oynx." I piped cheerily as he sat on my lap. "Y'know, you really need to learn how to speak their language." I looked at the tiny dragon quizzically "But I do speak their language?" He chuckled, a deep rumble coming out of his chest. "You need to learn how to speak their....how do I put it....lingo?" I hugged and crossed my arms, furrowing my brow as I thought. "You mean the queer way they say things? It's like broken down and simplified. Much different from the last time. Are you saying I have to speak their language broken down to fit these times?" I asked. Onyx nodded and I shook my head. 'Humans these days...' I thought as I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I turned to see Mydoria. "Hello Mydoria." I said with a smile "O-oh...you c-can just call me I-Izuku...." he blushed and I stood up, nodding. "Can I call you Izuku aswell?" Onyx asked and Izuku almost fainted. "I-I-Is that a d-dragon??" He said and Onyx nodded. I explained to Izuku that he was somewhat like a witches familiar to me. He brushed it off and said Onyx could call him Izuku. I imagine he's still trying to figure out what quirk I have, even though I don't have one. "B-but mom said I-its time for breakfast..." Izuku led me back into the living room, where right beside it lay a table. "So all the rooms are connected?" I inquired, sitting down in front of Onigiri, Soba and Sashimi. I'd had these before when I visited this planet, and they were quite tasty. "I hope you like it, (Y/n)." Ink-I mean, Mom said. I nodded and digged in, finishing the Onigiri first. "Onyx would you like anything?" I asked the picky dragon. He came out of my pants pocket and surprised Mom, making her clutch her heart and laugh. "Oh my! That little pet of yours scarred me!" She said through bites of food, wiping her mouth as Onyx said nothing and just took a piece of Sashimi, which was half his body size at the moment. He dove back into my pocket and we all kept on eating.