ineffable - kyoutani

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐯
———————————
Kyoutani paced back and forth infront of Mattsun and Makki, deep in thought. This wasn't a normal occurrence for the normally angry dog, abnormal really, and both Mattsun and Makki were trying to decipher what was going on in Kyoutani's head.

That was until his features softened and he broke the silence, "Love!" was all he said. The two others cocked their heads slightly, still not getting it. "I'm in love you idiots! That's why I wanted to meet up before practice."

"So you're trying to tell us," Mattsun signalled at himself and Makki before continuing, "that mad dog-chan is in love? Oh, how you've grown, who's the lucky guy?"

"Well-" Kyou whipped his head around, "How'd you know it's a guy?!" he barked, similar to a dog.

Makki sighed, "Not to be rude or anything, but you're not exactly good at hiding your love for Yahaba. Everyone BUT him knows."

"WHAT? HOW'D YOU KNOW-" Kyoutani stopped mid-scream, "You know what? I'll deal with it myself." he said as he started to walk away.

Mattsun and Makki quickly grabbed onto him.

"No wait! You can't do this on your own, can you?"

"Yeah! You won't know what to say, me and Mattsun will help you!"

Kyoutani took a glance at the two, contemplating his life decisions, and nodded his head hesitantly.

Gasping, Mattsun and Makki started brainstorming ideas to him, all of which were too over the top for the angry dog. After hearing the whole "confess your love infront of the school", he decided to step in.

"Look, I was just thinking, can't I just ask him out normally and not act like I'm proposing to him?"

The two pondered, before nodding and started to hype Kyou, knowing he wasn't the most confident person ever.

"Ok! Ok! Let's do this! Just ask him to meet after practice,"

"Confess your love,"

"And then you'll get together!" That said the end of their prologue at the same time, making Kyoutani question Makki and Mattsun's sanity.

He sighed, "That's the thing," Kyou started, "I don't have the courage to confess, he'll probably turn me down."

Mattsun shook his head disapprovingly, similar to a disappointed mother, "I told you he was dense, he can't even see how much Yahaba loves him back."

Makki nodded in agreement. "We've failed as parents." He took in a deep breath and exhaled. "You and  Creampuff-chan haven't sensed the sexual tension, have you? I thought you two were better than this..."

"Agreed."

The bickering about Kyoutani and Yahaba's sexual tension continued between the three, with no sign of ending. Honestly, they could've fought about it all day, if someone hadn't if interrupted them.

"I knew it'd be one of you three, I swear..." their attention turned to the voice, "What the hell are you guys fighting about this early in the morning?" asked Creampuff-chan, aka Yahaba.

"Sexual tension!" Makki whined, dragging out the end of the second word.

"Ew, you don't need to be that kinky in the morning-"

"No! You and mad dog-chan's sexual tension."

The world seemed to slow down for Yahaba as he processed what Makki had said, until his whole face heated up and turned red. Questions ran through Yahaba's head, trying to find out what he did wrong in life to deserve what was happening. Then his train of thought stopped as he was snapped back into reality.

"Damn Yahaba, you okay?"

"Yeah, you just turned more red than Nekoma's uniform."

Yahaba didn't know what to say. His gaze led him to Kyoutani, who was, somehow, redder than himself, looking away slightly.

"W-what sexual tension ar-are you-you talking about?" Yahaba stuttered inquisitively, earning a confused look from the duo infront of him.

Said duo stepped back, and Mattsun spoke up first, "The sexual tension that's only present when you and Kyoutani speak. Not as bad as Iwa's and Oikawa's, but you both always look like you wanna start making out with each other." he explained.

"So what if we do?" Yahaba mumbled, barely audible.

"Pardon?"

"So what if we do?" Yahaba asked, louder this time, which resulted in Kyoutani's full attention on the situation. "His face looks very kissable thank you very much." His change of attitude shocked everyone, including himself, as they all looked at him wide eyed.

"Do it." Makki demanded, pulling the most straight face he could muster.

And that's just what he did.

Yahaba matched up to Kyoutani and kissed him, as Mattsun and Makki were holding back their laughter, failing in doing so.

"Sorry..." Yahaba whispered once he pulled away, a blushing mess.

"It's fine, trust me." Kyoutani paused, before looking Yahaba in the eyes and continuing, "I actually enjoyed that believe it or not."

"Well, then we have that in common."

They stood in comfortable silence for a minute or two, when Kyoutani asked a question which was related to what his discussion was about;
"This may be a bit late, but would you like to, ya' know, go out sometime. Like, a date?"

"Of course, I'd love to!"

Kyoutani had finally gotten the thing off his chest that he thought was ineffable, and so did Yahaba.
———————————
𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.