Chapter four

Jughead stood in front of a reporter who stuck a microphone in his face as he and Betty walked to their car.
    "I heard that before you got married your wife was working on a journalism degree. Will she continue to pursue that?"
    Jughead looked at Betty who nodded. "There's your answer."
    "His do you feel about your wife doing that?"
    "First of all, you should address your queen as her royal title. She is not just my wife, she is a strong woman who can achieve whatever she puts her mind to. I believe in her and my opinion doesn't really matter because this is what she wants and I want it for her." He said pushing past the swarm of reporters.
    They got in the car and Kevin laughed. Archie sat down across from Jughead and Betty with a humoured smile.
    "Thank you," Betty said, kissing him on the cheek.
    "For what?"
    "For sticking up for me. You didn't have to do that. You can get in trouble."
    "I'm sticking up for your rights. You aren't just limited to being my wife."
    Betty smiled at her feet.
    "Kev, how much longer till we get to the library?" Archie called to the driver.
    "About ten minutes."
    Archie Andrews was Jugheads bodyguard and best friend. He was almost always around and jughead told him everything. Fp always thought they were to close and a bodyguard shouldn't socialize with the royalty.
    "So uh, is there a princess?" Betty asked.
    "You mean my sister? Yeah, she spends most of her time in our private library."
    "That's nice. I'll have to go see her sometime."
    "She would love that. She doesn't get to see people often."
    "Pardon me for saying so Ma'am, but why didn't you just go to the private library?" Archie asked.
    "I have to say goodbye to an old friend."
    Archie nodded and smiled at her.
    "And please, call me Betty."