campbell | 可用.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐍.「 / 吉金 / 」
⋆           | a genie.

ℯ𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 ~ ✶ )  ( a supernatural being who is capable of appearing in human or animal form and influencing humankind for either good or evil. ultimately they can grant wishes, but they're more likely to use their magic to make your life miserable than fulfill your desires. )

𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 ; kelani campbell

𝒂𝒈𝒆 ; five hundred and four years old.
𝒐𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ; n/a.
𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ; bisexual.
𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 ; the witcher.

𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒚 ; kelani, like most djinns, isn't the same as the genies you come across in fairytales. for one, she doesn't live inside of a magic lamp and comes out when you rub the sides. like others, kelani is bound to an ornament; one of her mother's old ones, to be precise. all djinns must discard of their ornaments in a lake of some sort, the ancient rule allowing humans, or whoever may need a djinn, to fish it out. they are then granded 3 wishes, but caution is advised. djinns will often use their magic to ruin your life, not fulfill your deepest desires. be extra careful with this one. kelani is known to be cruel and quick-tempered. she has a sarcastic side and a sense of humor that others don't find funny.

𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 ;