Chaptet three

Elina's Pov

Me and Melo woke up from our nap two hours later to our phones blowing up with texts and comments.We both went to check what happened and saw that Jaden posted a sleeping picture of melo and I.

"She stays taking pictures of people she needs to be a photographer instead of a basketball player"Melo said sitting up

"I mean the pictures cute do it doesn't matter if she takes hella pictures cause they all come out cute"I said yawning walking into my bathroom to wash my face and mouth.Melo followed silently behind me and sat on my bathroom cabinets

"You want a toothbrush to wash your mouth"I ask him looking towards him."Yeah sure"he said I bend down to get a new toothbrush for melo and felt a hard ass slap on my ass.

"Ouch damn that shut hurts you want me to do it to you"I said getting up quickly and handing him the new brush.He just laugh got off the cabinet and started washing his mouth.I just rolled my eyes at him and headed back to my bed.

I went on my phone and saw that Ashley commented on the picture that Jaden took so I decided to comment back cause the tf she thinks she is.

I scrolled through Instagram some more then went to tiktok to see what this tiktokers where up to today,and they wasn't up to no good since they were doing the same dances over and over again.

I got bored of scrolling through tiktok so I put my phone back on my night Stan and grabbed my control remote and turned on Netflix on my tv.Not even five minutes later I heard melo come out of my bathroom,i ignored him since my ass cheeks still hurts from the slap.

"So you not talking to me anymore what I do"Melo asks sitting next to me trying to get my attention.I turned the other way and started lowkey smiling since I didn't want him to see me smile at his stupid ass.