Foodies😋

For koyawn 😻💕✨🧚‍♀️

Y/n POV:

"Wow Jungkook..." you mumble as you trail behind the latter, staying close to his side.

"this party is really out of this world."

Even though you said that, in reality you don't like parties at all.

but since THE Jeon Jungkook, invited you, you just had to go to this one!

"I know right," Jungkooks voice sent chills down you body "and everyone here is so sexy."

You rolled your eyes, you couldn't allow Jungkook giving attention to OTHER girls.

"Even me?" You asked making puppy eyes, twirling your hair.

Jungkook, not looking anuwhere in your direction nodded "yeah sure."

You pout, aggressively folding your arms across your chest. Why is Jungkook so rude to you?

You slowly walk up to the older boy, and throw your body onto his.

"Oops, sorry, I tripped~" You said, making the best excuse ever.

Jungkook pushed you off, making you frown again "whatever, you're fine." He mumbled.

Now you are very mad.

You squish Jungkooks toe with the heel of your neon red high heel shoe, making him yelp.

"Jungkook, pay attention to me!!" You growl like a dog, running your hand up to his neck.

Jungkook looks at you in disgust, opening his mouth to say something when-

"Hey baby!!"

You both look over at the voice, seeing a well dressed man walking towards you both.

The man being Kim Taehyung, hoster of the party.

"Hey daddy~~" Jungkook replies back, walking away, making you stumble to the ground.

You whine in defeat, glancing up and over hearing their conversation.

"Let's get out of here~" Jungkook moaned, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's hand, dragging his body closer.

Taehyung agreed "yeah," then licked his lips "I also saw a cucumber at the food table, and I'm feeling a little kinky tonight if you wanna try?"

Jungkook nodded aggressively "fill up my asshole with anything you want daddy, I'm all yours tonight~"

Then they walked away together, leaving you lying in the ground like the piece of trash you are.