ELEVEN, VAMPIRES

🥺👻🔪
ELEVEN, VAMPIRES

"now we just wait" jonah announces as everyone sits and stares at each other, "knock knock" avalon began, "nows not the time, ava" jack advised and she nodded her head, looking towards the ground.

15 minutes later

"i'm tired of waiting" rosalie complained, putting her head in her hands, "lydia! would you just come out already so we can apologize"

"don't rush her" johnny mumbled into rosalie's ear as she nodded in response, rolling her eyes

"knock knock" avalon spoke again, "fine who's there" jack asked, annoyed at how many times she was going to do that, "luke"

"luke who?" jack questioned, "luke through the peephole and find out" avalon answered which caused chasity to laugh, "finally laughing again i see" camila nudged her shoulder as she playfully rolled her eyes

"she's here" was heard when lydia popped up, "lydia, we're very sorry that we didn't obey your rules of being scared of your existence" rosalie sarcastically conceded.

"do you think i'm stupid enough to believe that sarcastic apology. i demand a real one" lydia then slapped the girl, painfully hard because of the huge red mark on the girl's face.

"lydia, we are so sorry about what we did earlier and we would love it if you would forgive us for our stupid antics" sabrina professed, truthfully as she was scared out of her mind.

lydia's eyes that was once red, was now a green color, "thank you, sabrina, for your truthful apology. i might, just might, let you guys go"

"yes!" they all exclaimed, "when i get my revenge"

that's when her eyes turned from green, to glowing red again and her creepy little laugh, "ugh, everything we try is seemingly not working" jack sighs

"at this point, i don't care. just let her get revenge" daniel admitted, letting out a sigh or frustration, "what if her revenge is killing us, daniel. do you seriously want someone else to die?" sabrina acknowledged, "we can't give up that easily. we have to figure out a way to get out of here, alive"

"how'd we do that?" camila inquired, a curious look on the girl's face, "johnny has been absolute no help so far. he even got one of our friends killed" zach added.

"i don't know, honestly" sam professed. raine then goes into her back pocket and pulls out a pack of gum, taking a piece out of the package and putting it in her mouth, the flavor pouring into her mouth.

corbyn gets out his seat and walks over the diary. he picks up the dusty book and returns back to his seat, flipping the pages to see if there was anything to help.

"aha" corbyn gasps as he points to a page in the book, "i found something that might help us get on her good side"

"well read it!" avalon proposed. the blonde boy then clears his throat, "ahem"

december 28th, 1975

dear diary,

christmas was about 3 days ago!! i got so many amazing things such as, clothes, games, shoes, and books. one book that stood out to me the most was one called 'once a vampire, always a vampire' i've probably read it about 6 times already :) anyways, it's about a girl that turns into a vampire and basically she tries her best to become a human again but fails because once a vampire, always a vampire. get it? my mom wants to me to go the store with her and my little brother, johnny, won't stop bothering me so i might as well go. see ya

"so what does that have anything to do with getting on her good side?" jonah asks, leaning closer to the edge of the seat, "basically, talk to her about vampires. who in here knows a lot about them"

everyone eyes turn to daniel and avalon, "i'm not doing it" avalon announced as she puts her hands up, "daniel here has watched the vampire diaries 3 times already. i say he does it" avalon professed and daniel sighs, obnoxiously loud.

"fine fine"

10 minutes later

lydia pops up behind daniel, leaving him screaming as she laughs in a creepily laugh, once again, "hey lydia! you know, i love vampires right?"

"oh really! same, i've always wanted to be one for some reason" lydia laughed. they awkwardly got into a conversation about them, everyone staring them down putting daniel in more pressure than he was before.

slowly, they had gotten into an argument about whether they were evil or not.

"oh you should've never said that"

ayanna addresses 🦋

did you like this chapter? what do you think is going to happen next?