acht

Saturday.

Aria dragged herself to dial the number of the man she hated the most, Mats Hummels. He was the reason their relationship had turned sour but more importantly, the reason that Marco was in prison.

It rung three times before a rough husky voice answered, 'Hello?'

'It's Aria, Marco's girlfriend.' She replied, ignoring his questionable greeting and trying her best to sound normal despite the hatred she harboured for him.

'Ah, Marco. I haven't spoke to him in a while, how is he?' He questioned, oblivious to Marco's current situation.

'Surviving at least, I mean, he's not exactly the best fit for prison life.' She decided it was best to drop the bomb sooner rather than later.

'Marco's in prison now? Look I really can't talk now, especially not on phone, but I'll text you an address. Be there at four or, well, you know the consequences.' He ordered, hanging up. Leaving Aria to quietly go over the plan in her head.

-

authors note

this is ridiculously short but it's just the phone call part just now, so aria's still to go and meet mats which should be fun :]

anyways thank you all for reading, remember to vote / leave feedback and don't forget to have a wonderful day!

also, self promo, oops. but be sure to check out my david de gea story titled nefelibata. alright thank youu :]

- eva xx