The Prom

• Dedicated kay Taylor Swift

Steph: Hiya people! How are you? I am so happy! Just a few more days until Christmas Day! I am so pumped!
Yami: What's the pointin Christmas? This Jesus person may be real, but he is no Messiah.Then, there's this thing with a god named God. What's with that? Christianity is a fake. Egyptian gods, however are real.
Yugi: Yami, let Stephanie have her beliefs. Would you still love me if I were a Christian?
Yami: Yes, but that's different. You are cute and adorable. She's...well...she's UGLY!
Steph: ((Starts to cry)) You're just like those kids at school!
Yugi: Now look what you've done! It'll take me all week to cheer her up!((To y'all)) BYE!
Steph: Bye!
Yami: Bye!
______________________________________________________________________________________

YUGI'S P.O.V.We are at prom. Where's Yami? He promised he'd come tonight! I haven't seen him lately because he's in with the popular crowd. I can't really say I blame the students. He is extremely hot and sexy. Did I really just say that? Yami is my boyfriend, but no one knows that. At least, not yet. We planned on telling them tonight, here. Now I'm looking at all the couples and feeling lonely. My dark half really ditched me. My yami...my protector...ditched me.

"Yugi!" I heard someone call. It sounded like Yami. I looked up and immediately smiled when I saw my other half walking through the crowd. "Mou Hitori No Boku!" I shouted as he shoved his way through the crowd. "Sorry I'm late, Aibou. Had a problem with a slut," Yami apologized. "Téa?" Yami nodded. Of course it was Téa, she hates me and loves Yami. Yami ismine, though. She can't have him, any of him.

Suddenly, the music changed from fast and party like to slow. Everyone stopped dancing. "May I have this dance?" I heard Yami say. "Yes..." Yami grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. Everyone stared at me. I heard muttering...probably something along the lines of 'How did a boy like himget a guy like Yami?' and stuff like that. I heard Yami's deep, baritone voice.

"I got you something," he whispered in my ear. The warmth of his breath sent shivers down my spine and I turned red. "W...what is it?" I asked. Shit. I stuttered. "A song." As the music got to a certain point, Yami, my yami...my dark half...my protector..., started singing.

Friday night beneath the stars
In a field behind your yard
You and I are paintin' pictures in the sky

And sometimes we don't say a thing
Just listen to the crickets sing
Everything I need is right here by my side

And I don't know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you