•11•

And so an hour passed of looking at various decorations and an assortment of bedroom supplies.

By the end of it, they refused to let me see the prices because I almost fainted as I tried to calculate it in my head. They said not to worry and quickly ushered me towards the clothing store.

Over here, Taehyung took the reins as he led me through expensive stores with interesting clothing items. I learned each of the guys' fashion statements as they each brought me various pieces of clothes that they thought I should try on. Honestly, my favorite style was Jungkook's. He had simple clothing items and brought me about twenty white shirts and insisted that they were all a bit different.

Eventually I was told to sit on a chair next to the dressing rooms because whenever I looked around, I naturally resorted to going to the clearance section and they said 'no'. I sighed as I leaned my head back because I was tired of constantly changing through clothing items. I mean, I'm not trying to impress anyone really. Constantly being surrounded by the boys, they don't seem to be affected by my clothing choice. They had already bought so many items that it's making my head spin with all the bags that they had delivered to the house.

"Are you tired, little bean?" I turn my head over to see Jimin squatting down next to me. Tiredly nodding, he let out a pitiful grin before pulling a seat up besides me.

"I went to a little jewelry store. I was wondering if you liked this." Intrigued, I straighten my posture as he pulls out a small bag. He reaches in and I notice him rustle around a bit, before pulling out a small item. He holds it to me, pointed down and gestures me to bring up my hand. Doing so, he placed the item gently into my palm and watched me in anticipation.

Slowly glancing down, I see a small deer pendant with a pretty stained glass appearance.

I blink at it for a few moments before letting a small smile slip onto my lips.

"I really like it, Jiminie. It's cute."

"I'm glad you like it! Here, we can attach it onto your bracelet right now." I eagerly nodded in agreement as he lightly grabbed my wrist and brought it onto his lap. He poked his tongue out in concentration as he adjusted the pendant a bit before firmly clasping it onto my bracelet.

"All done! Look at that, how beautiful." I instantly brought the bracelet closer to my eyes as I inspected the two pendants that rested against one another. It felt so nice having another charm to look at and cherish.

"Thank you so much, Jiminie." I looked towards him and beamed as he smiled widely in return.

"No problem. Anything for you, little bean."

"Oh y/n~ I found the most adorable skirt!" Jin's voice was at a bit of a distance but his footsteps started nearing.

"Hyung, you say that for every article of clothing you find. They can't all be the most adorable thing." Jin popped up around a clothes rack with a pink and white pleated skirt as well as several other items of clothing underneath. All were pastel colors.