Prologue

Masayoshi Shojikina is a normal high-schooler, currently scrolling through the contents of her phone album. She had a small smile as she passed pictures of her young self with her best friend... 'Shuichi-kun...Do you still remember our promise?' A sigh escaped her mouth and her eyes narrowed.

    She then obviously didn't expect a phone call. Lifting it to her vision, she read the name. 'Mom' Knowing what was so obviously right, she picked up the phone. Placing it at her ear, she heard her mother's gentle voice.

"Hello, Kina. How are you doing?" asked her caring mother

"I'm doing great here mom. What's up? Why the sudden call?" she wondered

"When was the last time Shuichi called you? Or even texted you?"

"...No...He hadn't contacted me over 10 years..." she muttered, feeling a stinging pain envelope in her body

"Then here's a task for you, my dear. You both need to be together by this fall or the Nakatsu family will destroy the Masayoshi's once and for all..."

"...Mom...are you telling me to..."

"Yes...I need you to meet him and see if he's still interested in your love..."

"Mom..are you questioning our friendship?" she growled softly

"O-Of course not, my dear! But if he doesn't love you then I..I..." she slowly began only to begin muffling her cries in her mouth

"Sorry, mum.Got to go...Class.." Shojikina gave the most common excuse in the list before hanging up. She just couldn't stand the image in her mind about her mother crying about something trivial.

     Getting up, she glanced at her contact list before pressing Shuichi's phone number. She was about to call him until she stopped in her moves and sighed. 'Why am I questioning our friendship? Shuichi isn't the type to forget...' She huffed and glanced tat he sky, only to see dark clouds form over her head. '....he isn't...right?'

---------------------

In Ohsaka Gakuen, Nakatsu Shuichi sneezed at his new best friend/crush; Ashiya Mizuki. He awkwardly apologized before rubbing his nose. 'Whatever...Even if I have a flu...I'll definitely get Mizuki's heart!'

(A/N: Thank you for reading! This story is dedicated to my current favorite actor, Hiro Mizushima. And also to the only fan of fanfictions about Hana Kimi's drama; @JinxCurseBlood . I hope you can add, cote, or comment about anything unusual or weird! I really appreciate this support! Arigatou and Jyanneh!!)