Chapter 1

(this will be in Paisley's point of view. it will sometimes switch to Gabriel's point of view, also usually I base my characters off me so I'm blonde and blue eyes. Change it if you want.)

Hello! I am Paisley Blayke Andrews. I am 22 years old and I grew up in Brooklyn, New York. I am already out of college and I have 2 jobs, one as an intern for West English Company USA and then another job for nights. I have 4 siblings. My youngest sister, named Everleigh Faith, who is 3 years old. I have another sister who is 20, she is a trouble maker, her name is Lilliana Grace. Then a younger brother named Jackson Alexander, who is 15. Then my oldest brother named Samual Thomas, who is 29. Yes.. A large family. My parents are 45 and have been married for 28 years of marriage.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On with the story.....                  ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my best friend stomping around our apartment. 

"ALLYSON BAKER! IF YOU DON'T SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND STOP MAKING NOISE, I WILL COME OUT THERE AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH!" I shout from my bedroom. 
"I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I AM LATE FOR WORK! I HAVE A JOB!" Ally screams from her room. She continues to stomp around and slams my door open. 
"Okay, listen. I am heading to work, do you need me to pick you up from work tonight?" I lift my head up from my pillow and turn to look at her. 
"No, it's okay. I'll get a ride home." I groan a bit and sit up wiping the drool away from my face. 

"Paise, I don't think that job is safe.." She looks at me with concerning eyes.
"Al, I am okay. Don't worry." I smile and get out of my bed and slip my feet into the slippers. 

"Okay.. I'm heading to work, tell me when you get to your job. I love you." She leans in and kisses my cheek. I nod and say it back. She heads out of my room and out the front door. I yawn and stretch. Time to get ready for my internship. I glance at the clock and see that it's 8 in the morning. I head into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I really need to do something with my hair.. I turn the shower on till it gets hot. I undress and slip in, closing the door behind me. I inhale the steam and exhale slowly. I really need to find something I'm passionate about.. I grab my platinum blonde shampoo and rub it thoroughly in my hair. As I let it sit for 4 minutes, so many thoughts jumble through my head. I think about my family back home. I think about my future.. Am I ever going to meet a guy? Have kids? I shake my head and let the water chase the shampoo out of my hair. I sing softly in the shower. I apply the conditioner in my hair. I have to wait 5 minutes for it so I decide to wash my body. I grab a loofah and drench it in soap. I gently rub it all over my body, every inch, every crevasse. I wash it off and then rinse my hair. I feel my legs making sure they weren't hairy. Nope, Perfectly shaven. I feel all over to make sure I am as smooth as a baby's bum. I reach out of the shower and grab my robe. I step out and grab some cotton swabs. I twist them in my ears, collecting all the wax. I brush my teeth once more and then apply light makeup. I grab my purple hair dryer and plug it in. I blow dry my hair and then curl it with my curling iron.  

I look into my closet.. What should I wear..? Sexy and sophisticated? Cute and Sweet? Trendy and Badass? I decide to go with sexy and sophisticated. I grab a red blouse and a white skirt. I unbutton the top button to show a little cleavage. I grab a pair of red heels and slip them off. My manager sends me a text. 

Hey Paisley, I need you to come in tonight around 11. Boss is coming in and he wants to meet every girl working

I reply back with an 'Ok' I roll my eyes at this text, another night with only 4 hours of sleep.. I know it's not healthy okay. I chose it, if my parents find out they would make me move home right away. I need the extra cash. I leave the house and head to my internship.

~~~~~~~~

I arrive at the building and I head in. I grab everyone's coffees and put them in a tray. 
"Here you go Mr. Banks. Here you go Miss. Shells." I continue going around and they all hand me short stories to see if they are appropriate for themselves to read. I begin when I reach my office. I ended up finishing 12 of them and I passed 7 of them. I grab a cup of coffee and head to the meeting in the center room. 

"Paisley, sit." I sit down next to Arthur, another intern. He was 25. He has pretty brown eyes, with dark brown curly hair, he is African and Irish, too bad he is into guys because I would definitely date him if he wasn't. He smiles at me. I smile back and we start the meeting.

~~~~~~~~

After the meeting, I pack up everything and get ready to head home until my next job. I have 2 hours, which means I have to get ready right when I get home. Arthur comes up to me. 
"Paise, did you hear a huge mob was coming out from hiding?" I look at him with confusion.

"There is a mob.. mafia.. gang.. I don't know but they are DANGEROUS. They have killed 60+ people in 4 months and then went into hiding. No one has heard of them since, until now." He smirks and pushes his hair back away from his forehead. I look at my hands. Who are these people..?

~~~~~~~~

I arrive home and unlock my doors. I head into my bedroom and grab my club bag. I put 3 outfits, all of them super skimpy. I pack a few pairs of heels. I curl my hair again and put my mask on. It hides our identities for no one can track us. We also have code names, I am Fox Rose. I don't know why. I picked it though. I pin a little bit of my hair up for a princess hairdo. I apply dark red lipstick and blush. I grab my car keys and head out. 

~~~~~~~~

"FOX! Come here!" Francis yells from the back, he is my "boss". He is just a higher rank then me so he technically owns me. 

"Yes Francis?" I ask cutely.

"Put this on." He hands me a black leotard with fishnet stockings. I nod and put them on in the changing room. 

I walk out and see people starting to rush in. It's going to be a busy night.. I see a man come in.. He looks over at me and stares. I feel very targeted. I walk up to him. "Would you like anything Sir?" I ask him. Before he can speak, someone grabs him and pulls him into a back room. I wonder a bit and ignore it.

 I end up continuing my night, doing dances, serving drinks, and having no fun.