💖💝💝Your first ball!💝💝💖

Bloo:
"I'm so nervous!" I tell my pet rabbit, as it rolls it's eyes. "You'll be fine, plus, you're boyfriend likes anything you wear!" My friend, Scarla told me. "Yeah? So he'll like me in a garbage bag?" I say, sarcastically. She just sighs as I continue making my alterations to my dress. Once I finished it, I slipped it on.

 Once I finished it, I slipped it on

"Oh my god, Y/n.. that's beautiful.." Scarla said, placing my tiara on top of my head. "Do you think so? I tried really hard on it..." I say, twirling around a bit.
Ding dong
The bell rings, signaling for all the girls to come along to the ball. "Awh man, I really wish I could help you, but I gotta go, my girlfriend wants me. I waved her goodbye, as I stepped into my glass slippers.
I nervously started walking down to the ballroom, thinking about what he'll say.
As I walked down the stairs inside of the ballroom, everyone was staring at me, especially Bloo.
I continued walking down, hand holding up the side of my dress.
Once I was on the ballroom floor, Bloo grabbed my hand lightly before bowing in front of me.
"May I have this dance, princess?" He asked, placing a kiss on my knuckles. "Of course, my prince." I say, giggling from the formality.
He grabbed my waist gently with his left hands and I placed both of my hands on his shoulder lightly. As we started moving, we were waltzing outside, where no one would see us. "You look gorgeous, Y/n." Bloo complimented me, making me blush a bit. "Thank you, you look very handsome." I tell him, as a tint of red appeared on his nose. "Thank you, honey." He said, before removing his hands from my waist as I move my hands aswell. "I've been thinking." He said, leaning over the balcony, looking into my eyes. "About what?" I ask, placing my hands on the balcony. "My parents.. I really want to go find them, I feel like I have to." He says, looking up at the sky. I smiled and grabbed his right hand. "Bloo, I'll gladly help you find your parents if you really want to go." I say, intertwining our fingers together. He shook his head in disagreement, before removing his hand. "No.. I can't let you go, it's to dangerous.."He said, walking off behind me. "Well, I gotta get going now, princess, but I'll see you later..!" He said as I waved to him. When he was out of sight, I started laughing. "I'm definitely going with him."

Fleur:
"Hehe!" I giggled, looking at my dress. "Did you make that, Y/n?" My friends asked me as I nodded my head. "I think he's gonna love it! Hopefully!" I say before slipping into the dress.

 "I think he's gonna love it! Hopefully!" I say before slipping into the dress

"Holy Jeebus, that's beautiful, Y/n." My friend says, placing the jewelry onto the correct places. "I'm soooo jealous, you look great!" My other friend, Sasha tells me as I put on my pink slippers. As the bell rang, Sasha and my other friend Tasha winked at me. "Go get em' tiger." They said as I walked out of my dorm room. A few seconds later, I saw Fleur, down on the ballroom floor, looking for me. I carefully walked down the stairs, smiling as I saw Fleur's eyes on mine.
Once I got down to the floor, Fleur's hand was already out, waiting for me to grab it. "Why hello there, my prince." I said, as he giggled a bit before grabbing my waist gently with his free hand. I placed my free hand on his shoulder carefully as we slow danced around the room. "I love that gown, it looks beautiful on you." Fleur said, making me blush and giggle a bit. "I love your suit, it makes you look very very handsome." I tell him as he looks into my eyes lovingly.
"I want to show you something." He said, stopping our dancing. "O-Okay, what is it?" I say, before he placed a finger to my lips, making a "Shh" noise. He took my hand in his, and we walked a bit out of Alfea, before I was met with illuminating lights and beautiful flowers.
"Fleur, did you do this....?" I asked him, looking at the little picnic he set up around the fairy lights.
He nodded his head, making me gasp as my favorite cake was on the picnic blanket.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and eating cake, and just enjoying each other.

Sterla:
"Here you go, I made it exactly how you like it." My friend said as she handed me my dress. I recently asked her to ruffle it up with yellow because that's Sterla's favorite color.
I slipped it on and quickly applied the jewelry.

I changed into my yellow slippers and put my gloves on

I changed into my yellow slippers and put my gloves on. "Awh! You look adorable! Now twirl around!" My friend said as I twirled, making the ruffles move with me.
"Aaaaah you're so pretty!" She said as she was cut off by the bell.
"Good luck!" She yelled over to me as I carefully ran to the ballroom. As soon as my slippers hit the first step, Sterla turned around to meet my face. His eyes widened and a bright red blush spread across his face.
I walked down to him, hand holding up my dress a bit, and when I got down, he picked me up in his arms and twirled me around, giving me a kiss when he let me go.
We started dancing a bit after that and we talked a bit. All in all, it was a fun day, and my first ball ever, so it was also a new experience.

Muso:

I don't feel it right now, I'll right him later, I didn't get any sleep lol

Tecno: