•Chapter 14•

I woke up to Calum's alarm clock. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and his face nestled in my neck with soft little snores escaping his lips. I was very sad to wake him up.

"Calum" I whispered. He just stirred.

"Calum" I said a little bit louder. No response. Jeez why can't he ever wake up. I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the face.

"Ow" He yelled. I just laughed uncontrollably.

"Not funny" he said rubbing his nose.

"Well I'm sorry but you need to hurry. Because you need to take me home so I can get some clothes." I said and pecked his cheek. He got up and did his business. I put on all my undergarments. I just grabbed one of Calum's shirts and threw it on. It came to about my knees. I decided to not put on pants since I didn't bring any.

"Woah" He said coming back in the room

"What?" I said

"You look hot" He winked referring to his shirt.

"Oh shut up and get ready" I said

"I am ready"

"Damn that was fast" I responded shocked. He grabbed my hand and scurried out of his house since I had no pants on. We got in his car and we made our way to my house. It was only the 10 minute drive and went by pretty fast. I ran out of the car and into the house since we only had about 25 minutes till the first bell rang.

I put on a army green t-shirt and some black leggings. I brushed my hair and threw it in a braid. I put on some mascara and lipgloss. I threw on some white and black checkered vans and ran out the door.

"Drive" I said as I got in the car. I was excited to see Micheal since I hadn't seen him in a few days. He's my bestfriend. We took the 5 minute drive to school from my house. He parked and he walked over to my side to open my door. I realized today was our first day at school as a "real" couple. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we made our way to the entrance of the school when I spotted Micheal.

"Micheal!" I said a little to loud for my own good and jumped in his arms.

"Woah" he said hugging me back taken back by the sudden force.

"Hey man that's my lady" Calum said putting his hand on the small of my back when we pulled away.

"Are you two?" He asked motioning towards us.

"Yes" I said grabbing Calum's hand intertwine with mine and kissed him.

"That's great" he said genuinely happy for us.

Sadly the bell rang.

"I also have to talk to you about you throwing the letter he gave me away" I scowled at him.

"Will do" he said with a hint of guilt in his voice. Calum walked me too my class.

"See you at lunch" he said pulled me in for a kiss. I saw Kaylee at the end of the hall and deepened the kiss. I saw her grunt and walk away I felt successful so I pulled away.

"Woah" he said.

"See ya later babe" I said and pecked him on the cheek once and walked into class.

*Calum's POV*

"See ya later babe" She said as she pecked my cheek and walked into class. I turned on my heels and walked off.

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I told her I loved her and she wasn't even awake. I loved her so much already and I didn't even know how to tell. I know it's really soon. But from what I see in movies and crap. Is that when you live some one you can't get enough of them and there always on your mind. And cool guy cal is suffering from all those symptoms. She is always in my mind. Even someone just saying her name makes my head jerk.