Reborn for Revenge

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN?

Imperial decree

I announced, Lu Xiyao will be married to the seventh prince Lee Zeyun....

People's:
The generals daughter refused to marry prince Hanyun and his majesty ordered her marry another prince...

I heard that today's groom is the seventh prince Zeyun, 2 months younger than prince Hanyun......

Though prince Hanyun is angry... He couldn't take it out to his own brother, his majesty is so smart....

Lu Xiyao:
"As long as Lee Hanyun is not the one I'm going to get married with, I feel better to marry other man.... As long he's not getting on my way of revenge...."

Xiyao !!!!!!!

Hmmm... Mom!!!!
Mom, where have you been lately ( hug her mom )

I prayed in the temple for you ( touched Xiyao's head ) we just didn't meet for a few days, what makes you so excited?

" In my past life, mom and dad are always strict on me so I thought they don't love me, and chose to hide my true feelings to them.."

" After that, Lu Xiye took advantage of it and gained their trust, they always compared me to Lu Xiye and feel disappointed by me, and in the end they fell on Lu Xiye's trap."

"Now that I'm given a second life, I can no longer behave like that...."

Xiyao, I heard about his Majesty's order.......

Mom..........