제 3화

Late at night, Jimin was turning around in his bed. His eyes scrunched and his lips parted to groan lowly, "Argh..." His soft voice became a whisper enveloped in the confines of his room, except to one.

Ggukie hopped out of his cage. His small ears twitched at the sound of Jimin's low groan, he was worried. Was Jimin okay? He needed to know.

The moonlight crept up on the windows of the small apartment and added night light but the shadows of objects were displayed in the living room. Ggukie hopped out of his cage and scanned his surroundings. The shadow of the plants at the other end of the apartment kind of scared him a little, but he hopped forward once again.

The bunny's hopping silhouette stuck to the floor and walls. The whole apartment was silent with a peacefully sleeping Seung jo but thanks to his increased hearing abbilities he heard the low groans coming from the main bedroom.

Ggukie hopped one last time before the moonlight from outside gave a more precise display of the his shadow over the wall. The shadow stretched. From standing on four paws the silhouette suddenly stood in two legs. The dark outline gave away muscular thighs, calves, arms, a thin waist, and finally a head with hair. It was the figure of a male.

In the darkness of the night, Ggukie's body drastically shifted from having a small bunny's body full of smooth black fur to a man's creamy white skin with a litte hinted caramel tan. Two things were for sure, the top of Ggukie's head was full of his black smooth hair and his eyes, dilated in black were the same. He looked down at his own body, he was completely naked. And when he looked up, he was faced in front of Jimin's door.

 And when he looked up, he was faced in front of Jimin's door

This was it.

He slowly rose his hand and turned the doorknob around with ease before he slowly pushed the door open. The room was completely dark except two lines of moonlight that entered from the two windows at the end of the bedroom. Ggukie curled his toes against the cold floor before gulping saliva down his throat. The shadows cast over his body covered his nakedness in the night as he entered the room.

He had to thank Yoongi for teaching him how to act like a human.

From his dilated eyes, the need to protect his chosen mate made him eager to run and wake him up, but he couldn't. His instinct was telling him that he couldn't do that yet. So with hasty low steps, he walked around the room, sniffing for the human's scent. His nose scrunched with every sniff he took until he stood against a closed door.

The closet.

He remembered Yoongi once telling him, "Never walk around naked in your human form," and he gulped again. The sound of the gulp louder now, but still not enough compared to the small groans Jimin was doing in his bed; a nightmare haunted his dreams. He opened it, this time the door made a creaking sound. And, he grabbed the first thing he laid eyes on, an oversized red hoodie of Thing 1. He slid it over his arms and over his head then he lowered the rest over his chest and then abdomen. He knew he didn't need the hood, in his human form, he had no bunny ears.

Maybe now, he could console his mate.

Ggukie took slow steps to the bed with a heart almost beating out of his chest. There, he saw the figure of his owner letting small pants from his plump rosy lips. His face outlined with shadows, yet still glowed from the sweat crawling down his skin. The hybrid bent one knee against the bed followed by the other until his weight reached the side of the sleeping male. He used his right hand to comb back the bangs of the sleeping male and the ends of the borrowed sweater to dry the sweat off; still he observed with curious dilated dark eyes.

Jimin's pants diminished at the contact and his asleep body unconsciously sought the warmth provided. He leaned his head towards the hand and his arms held onto it. "Mmhm," he muttered asleep and Ggukie gasped lowly. At his gasp, he quickly closed his mouth with widened eyes before leaning his head down. The shiver running down his spine was not helping him calm his nerves.

The simple action made the nightmares of the male asleep disappear.

"Thank you. I'm your Ggukie now. Sleep... Jimin," Ggukie whispered before he closed his eyes and leaned his head against Jimin's. Their foreheads touched and the move made the father unconsciously cling to him in the darkness of the night.

 Their foreheads touched and the move made the father unconsciously cling to him in the darkness of the night

"Ggukie?"

Jimin's raspy morning voice was the first thing Ggukie heard. The father's hair was a cute mess and as well as his glistened morning face. His eyes and lips were swollen just like every morning. He stared at the black fur ball circled up on top of his Thing One hoodie with a bewildered expression. The bunny slept beside him, and soon woke up with the sound of his voice.

"How did you get up here?"

His warm hands gently picked up the bunny and he pecked the top of his head, the soft ears twitched at the contact.

"I'm very sure I left you in your cage..." Jimin whispered and glanced at his own hoodie placed on the bed. He was confused.

Ggukie looked up at him with sleepy eyes and his moved whiskers.

"What is my hoodie doing here? Did Seung jo—"

Jimin left the bed still carrying him in his arms and walked towards Seung jo's room. The little angel was still asleep which added fuel to the fire of his puzzlement.

"Aegi?" he whispered in hopes of knowing the reason the red hoodie was in his bed. Seung jo didn't wake up, he continued sleeping and sucking on his finger. Because of that, Jimin decided to leave him alone until he woke up.

And it went on like this for months. Jimin would wake up with one of his hoodies beside him and a black fur ball sleeping on top of it. Aside from Seung jo claiming it wasn't him, Jimin didn't know who else to blame. It was getting rather weird. Just until the fifth month, Jimin have up trying to find out. Or so, he'd thought.

One night, he was comfortably sleeping when the door of his room opened and this time, the door creaked loudly which stirred him awake. But he could barely keep his eyes open. The bed sinked beside him and when he turned his head, he saw someone.

The silhouette revealed a man whose features were soft. Even in the night, the silhouette didn't scare him although it should. He stared into the pair of dilated dark eyes, the familiarity of them made him feel confused. "Ggukie?" he whispered, still half-asleep.

Ggukie's eyes widened and on pure instinct, he talked, "J-Jimin... I'm... your Ggukie."

The voice was clear, the pronunciation was completely understandable for someone still half-asleep. Jimin chuckled, thinking this was was dream and risked it. He grabbed wrapped his arms on the unknown yet familiar male's neck and pushed their bodies together. Note that Jimin was bisexual before making a woman pregnant. And honestly, if he had to choose, he'd be more inclined towards the males.

"You smell like Ggukie's scent," he whispered against the male's head after sniffing it.

"I...am Ggukie," the other male replied.

"My Ggukie is a bunny~" Jimin cooed and pecked the male's forehead before letting their bodies warm each other up. Let's say that Ggukie and Jimin comfortably slept beside each other through the whole night.