Michael Myers x Fem Cop Reader

🥀
You were currently stressing out in your crappy apartment, you were only 23 with cold sweat running down your temples. This Dr. Loomis guy kept on screaming at you with cases of this Michael guy. Apparently, he killed his own sister at a young age. He told you that he escaped from the mental institution, Smith's Grove Sanitarium. It was was currently 3 AM and you were sipping on tea. The tea burned every nook and cranny of your mouth but despite all of that you chugged it. Finishing the last sip with your nose buried in the cup, you sat it back down with a clink. God, you were so tired but you couldn't sleep. Every night seemed like a guessing game. You would guess what Dr Loomis would bring up this time. It wasn't that you were afraid Michael if you came into contact with him you would've definitely peed yourself. You got yourself up while walking towards the steaming pot. Putting it in your grasp, you tilted it only to be startled by a loud banging coming from the door. The tea splashed on your thighs and everything else. You bit your lip in an attempt not to scream and worry whoever was out there. You slammed the pot down and started wiping up the tea from the counter. Once again, you heard the loud banging emerging from the cheap door. Either, it was the kids who kept on doing door ditches or a robber. You grabbed a jacket that covered the chair you were previously sitting in and put on your tense body. You walked toward the door and looked through the peephole. There he was, he was dressed up in a trench coat and his eyes focused on the peephole you were staring in.

Dr. Loomis.

You murmured something not very polite under your breath and opened the door.

"Miss L/N, I'm sorry to disturb you at such an hour but we need to discuss something urgent."

Everything was urgent to him. Even when the old hag loses something he will trudge in everyone's way.

"Sir, I'm listening."

Dr. Loomis sighed and put his hands in pockets and looked up at you.

"You're going to have to report to the office, c'mon."

Is he serious? Is he seriously going to harass you in the middle of the night just to tell to get ready?

"Alright. I'll be coming shortly."

Dr. Loomis stepped away from your door and started waiting on the stairs for you. You sighed as you combed your h/c with your fingertips. The laundry room was a mess, clothes piling and pouring out of their baskets. The cold tile piercing your feet with every step you walked. You reached your uniform only to reach the unpleasant smell of smoke. Oh had you hated the smell of smoke, you, being a police officer had to smell it countless times. Regardless, you had to put it on. You cringed as you put on the navy outfit. Unlocking the door only to see Dr. Loomis smoking a cigarette.
"Dr! I told you when you come here, don't smoke!"
Dr. Loomis only gave you a short glance and put on the ground only to be stepped on. He stood up dusting his pants off and walked down the stairs with you following. You trudged down the staircase with your hands trying to smooth down your hair. The cool air made your teeth chatter and your toes curl. You never knew this damned city could be so cold. The rain polished the pavement as you hopped in the car.
"What's the case?"
You asked oblivious of what you were getting yourself into.
"Michael."
Loomis whispered while lighting a cigar in his palm before turning the key. Suddenly, a gust of warm heat blasted through the car making you groan. The warmth felt so good, especially on cold October night.
"Are you sure this isn't another false alarm? We had many this week, and don't you think it's the teenagers?"
You asked as Dr. Loomis put his hands on the wheel and looked at you.
"You've been contacting the cops ever since August for false alarms and-"
Before you can speak, you were met with him slamming his hands down back on the wheel harshly.
"I know, Mrs. L/N. You do understand that Michael Myers is dangerous, he's a murderer. That's all he is, he can't be restored or anything. Kids have to extra supervision for Halloween, now do you that's fair to the kids, Y/N?"
You gulped down, you wanted to punch him so bad. First, he disturbers you at an ungodly hour only to annoy. You needed to keep being respectful and kind.
"I see where you're coming from."
You nodded your head in hopes he wouldn't make a scene again, he just slumped back and continued driving. Michael Myers was all over the news, you couldn't go one year without in the month of October being told to lock your doors. The car continued to drive as it felt like hours. Your eyelids got heavy and you felt like losing control of your body. A little sleep would hurt, right? You closed your eyes and heard so small bumps on the road.