A Mistake

WARNING!!! THIS IS NSFW!!!

A/N: This started off as a joke and we got carried away. Penis-Kun is based off The Moby which is a 36 inch dildo. Somehow Haikyuu! got involved and now here we are. Enjoy

——————————————-

Penis-kun brushed against your panties, "W-what are you doing?!" You flash a hot hazy red as you ask.

"I want you" Penis-kun growled.

"Wait! I-" You feel a quick insert of a large object penetrating your womanhood(????). A sharp sting ran through your body as you arched your back inward, slowly allowing pleasure to overtake the pain.

"Is it good, Y/N-Chan?" Penis-kun asks into your ear, making you shiver from his hot breath.

"Y-yes," you stutter, adjusting your body to fit more of his build in. "D-deeper..." you beg. This time he thrusts once more, eager to fit his whole self into your clenched cave. "Faster, faster!" you start to squeal as he pounds himself into you. Your shaky breaths and muffled moans fill the closet air- you didn't want anyone finding out about you and Penis-kun, especially during school hours.

He continued pushing himself into you as you moaned, finally fitting as much as he could into you and doing long quick strokes.

"You like that Y/N-chan?" He grunted and you nod. He kept going at a quick rate until he moaned into your ear "Y-Y/N-Chan, dont cum yet," he demanded.

"But-!" Your body goes into shock at his final thrust, fitting the whole 36 inches of his girthy self into you. Tears weld up in your eyes as your hand quickly reaches your mouth to cover up the moans escaping past the closet door. Slowly, Penis-kun slipped out drenched in your sloppy juices (🤮).

"That was amazing y/n-chan", he cooed as he wiped himself dry and shuffled over to you.

"Y-yeah," you nodded as you started to recover from the best few minutes of your life. "It was," you smiled as you wrapped your arms around him.
"You should get dressed," he told you. "The bell is about to ring."

"But I wanna stay with you," you pouted, whining as he got up to put on his clothes.

"Dress," he insisted. You reluctantly put on your uniform but the constant aching between you legs made it difficult. "Let me help," Penis-kun said letting you use his tip to lean on.

"Thank you," you replied, gently smiling with a kind gleam in your eyes.

You open the door as the bell ring throughout the school and you stepped out only to bump into a tall figure. "O-ouch," you whispered and looked up at the dark figure towering above you.

"What hell is he doing here y/n?" It was a deep husky voice you instantly recognized and gazed into the dark orbs that met yours.

"K-kuroo-san??"

"What is he doing?" Kuroo repeated, clenching his fists as he made eye contact(?) with Penis-Kun.

"N-no-"

"None of your business," Penis-kun growled back, shoving you aside to get in Kuroo's face. Your legs were too weak to get back up and separate them.

"Why are you wet? Y/N-Chan?" Kuroo asked, looking at you with a hurt expression.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" You defended, clutching your chest.

"What did you do to her?!" Kuroo spat as you felt tears in your eyes form once again.

"He didn't do anything wrong!!" You cried as you tried to push yourself back up from the ground. You hear a loud smack and then a thud in front of you and look up to see Penis-kun laying on the gym floor. He was unable to pick himself up and could only lay there in defeat with Kuroo's [giant ass] shoe on top of him.

"Filthy bastard," he sneered as he walked over to you and picked you up in his arms.

"W-why would you do this Kuroo?!" you sobbed into his chest "He didn't do anything wrong! It was me! I-". Kuroo stopped in his tracks and looked at you with his dark orbs. There was no emotion.

"Am I not enough for you?" He asked quietly.

"Kuroo, that's not what it is," you sobbed, shaking your head. "You're more than enough! Believe me I-"

"Then why?"

"W-Why?"

"Why would you cheat on me with him again!?" He yelled, the tears he had been holding back finally falling from his eyes. "What does he have that I don't!? He doesn't even have arms! I can make you so much happier, feel so much better!"

You couldn't help but look at him with tears as guilt and regret continued to build up in you. "I think we should break up, Kuroo" you whispered as you felt the overwhelming guilt take control. Kuroo looked at you then back at Penis-kun, slowly lowering you legs to the ground.

"If that's what you want, fine," Kuroo stood for a few moment looking away from you and left without another word. The gym was quiet except the footsteps of Kuroo walking away. Shortly after the final bell rang as you hobbled(JSJSKD) over to Penis-kun who was still laying still on the ground.

"Penis-kun?" you called softly. No answer. "Penis-Kun," you called again, more tears running from your eyes.

"Y/N-Chan," he whispered, turning towards you. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I-I broke up with K-Kuroo..." you admitted, wiping more tears.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he frowned, trying to comfort you from the ground. "Sit me up, I'm here for you," he said and you followed suit.

"It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would," you admit.

"It doesn't?"

"It doesn't."

"Why?"

"I love you, Penis-kun."