Sara Taylor's Story

"Sara. Sara please just talk."

I don't say a word.

I hear him sigh. "Fine can you at least pretend to listen?" He begged me.

I sighed in annoyance and turned around. I raised my eyebrow in a challenging tone.

Walt looked happy that he finally "broke" me.

"So as I was saying Sara before you.." He stopped when he noticed me giving him a "are you gonna continue with the bull because I dare you"

"Anyway. What happened Sara?"

I didn't say anything.

"What did he do Sara? Why won't you tell me Sara?"

"Because its none of you business." I snapped.

"And because even if I did tell you, no one would believe me?"

"Okay then. Our time is almost out, so I have some homework for you. If you can complete this then you don't have to come back here." Walt promised.

I looked at him with disbelief. "Are you serious Walt?"

"Dead." I nodded at him.

He took out a red notebook and a pen.

"I want you to write a story.."

"Okay sounds easy." I interrupted.

Don't interrupt, but as I was saying I want you to write a story, but not just any story I want you to write YOUR story. I want you to write Sara Taylor's story. Before you say anything. No one else will read this. Not your brother or your dads. Only me. Is that okay Sara?" Walt asked.

I thought about it. I could finally get my story out.

I nodded and so he gave me the notebook.

"Okay. So when you finish is when you come back. Bye Sara." Walt said.

"Bye Walt." I said sadly and went out to the waiting room to see my dads with hopeful smiles on, but I only gave them a blank expression back.

As soon as I got home I ran to my room and ignored my brother who was ignoring me. I ran to my room and slammed it and started to write as fast as I could because I knew that Walt knew that I needed him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello my little Penguins!!!! I love you guys and hope you're supporting people's stories and not degrading them. And I hope you love this story.

Love you guys to the moon and back,