Chapter 24

I wake up in a empty bed... I grab my phone an look at the time! It's 11:30!! I walk into my kitchen and see joe playing with mo! I smile and put the kettle on. Joe turns around and says "morning baby" I smile and say "good morning." I grab some fruit and chop it up. I put yogurt in a bowl and add the fruit. I make my tea and sit at the table. Joe says "we need to go Halloween costume shopping today. Two weeks till the party!" I smile and say "alright. When are you playing rugby?" He grins and says "tomorrow. Max just texted me" I say "ok. I will go wedding dress shopping whilst your playing!" He smiles and says "I can't wait" I smile and say "same here" joe says "are you vlogging today?" I say "I dunno. Probably not. You can if you want though" he smiles and says "yeah. I will" he grabs his camera and says "morning guys! It's 11:30am and tilly has only just got up!" I giggle and bend down to have a cuddle with mo. Joe says "we are going Halloween outfit shopping today!" I grin and get up. I say "are we gonna decorate the house?" Joe says "not sure. We can do but It wouldn't be up for long.." I say "are you telling them when we are getting married?" He smiles and says "let's just say it's in November!" He says into the camera "guys we are going to get married in November!!" I smile and say "wedding dress shopping tomorrow!!" Joe says "and I can't go.." He pulls a sad face and says "but I'm playing rugby!!"he grins and I say "I'm gonna get ready" I get dressed and when I go into the kitchen I see joe saying "oh yeah! This is mo! He's our new little dog! He's a spring a spaniel!" I smile and say "are you ready to go?" He smiles and nods. We leave and get in joes car. I take his camera and film joe singing. I start singing too. When we get there we find our outfits and pay. I'm going to be a dead zombie school girl and joes a dead zombie school boy! We drive home and when we get in I go into the kitchen and see mo has weed! I send him to his bed and he looks upset. I Clean it up and call him out of his bed. I play with mo for a while and then joe comes in and helps me make lunch. We make a salad. We eat it and joe says "do you mind if I go to the gym in about 10 minutes?" I say "course not. Mind if I come with you?" He smirks and says "as long as I can watch you work out?" I smile and say "only if I can watch you?" He smiles and says "deal. Let's go" we wash up and head to our room to get changed. Joe drives to the gym. Once we get there we pay and head in. I get on a rowing machine and joe uses the running machine. I change to the cross trainer and joe joes on the weights. Obviously I'm going to just stare at him. He sees me looking and winks at me as sweat is dripping down his face. He looks super hot at the moment!!! I blush cos he caught me looking and start on the cross trainer. When we finish we drive home. I unlock to door for us and as soon as we are both in the house joe kisses me and pushes me back onto the door. He pulls away and starts kissing my neck. In between kisses he says "I- love- you- so- much" I smile and say "I love you too" he brings his lips back up to my mouth and we kiss. We only brake away because mo is barking at us. Joe crouches down next to him and picks him up. He stands and we stroke mo. Joe puts mo down and says "come on. Let's shower" he takes my hand and we walk into our bath room. I grab a towel and head into the other one. When I'm done, I throw on a onesie and put a film on. Joe comes in and says "what you watching?" I say " Harry potter, the first one" he smiles and sits on the sofa. We watch all of the Harry potter films. After it's about 9:30pm. Joe says "what would you like for dinner?" I say "I don't mind" he says "okay! Have you fed mo??" I jump up and and say "no!" We walk into the kitchen and see a sleeping mo. I wake him up and give him his dinner. Joe let's him out and makes dinner. I watch him and after a while he says in a wired voice "know I'm beaufull but could ya not stare at ma? Your makin ma blush!" I giggle and let mo in. He runs into his bed and goes to sleep. Joe says "here" he puts carbonara on the table and we sit down and eat it. After we go to bed. I jump into bed and joe undresses until he is in his pants. He gets in and we cuddle. Joe says "I love you so much baby" I smile and say "I love you too! So so so much!" He chuckles and says "I love you more!" I giggle and say "no you probably don't" he chuckles and says "I dooo" I giggle and say "whatever make you sleep at night" we laugh and go to sleep.
*********************
Hey guys!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!! My mum got me a jumper that says thatcherjoe on!!! Hope you guys liked this chapter! The next one will be in Tilly's and joes pov! Sorry for any mistakes cx