24 ▸ confession

a/n: yeet- storyline again!!! 💜
wrong spellings ahead 🤡

[lowercase intended]

***
y/n's pov

"thanks for the help, mr. choi." i said with my cold voice, i turn my back on him and walked away. i heard them calling me but continued walking away from them.

I quickly ran towards the parking lot and saw a lot of media. Yeonjun is here.

"Baby!" I heard a shout from my back. I looked back and saw him with his usual clothes. Long sleeves and jeans.

He walked to me and wrap his arms around me. "Hug back." he whispered, so i did. I hug him back. I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Let's go?" he asked when he broke the hug. I nod in response and let him pull me to his car.

flasing cameras can be seen on our pathway.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder like protecting me to media. "Be Careful." he said when I almost tripped on a rock.

We manage to get in his car, alive. yes, really alive.

"To Han River again?" I asked, he then smile sweetly before shrugging his shoulders. I looked at him confuse but he just giggled.

"Ya! where are we going?" I asked irritatedely. He looked at me and just wink before he drove away from the school. I mentally pout.

I've been checking all the things that I need to do for the dare and there is something that I can't explain inside me...

+++

"Tada!" he said when we stopped in a grass field. "Where are we?" I asked when we got off the car. He shrugged again and pull me to i don't know where.

I'm getting irritated...

We stopped in front of a err... house?

"What are we doing here?" I asked him

"It's my rest house here in Ansan. I'm always here when I'm in day off." He said and guide me inside.

"Wow.." I said when I saw the inside of the house. It's really neat and modern but a little bit of 90s style. "You spend your money-"

"Yes. My own money." He cut me off before back hugging me. "And I want to spend more money for you... Someday, we'll have our own house, own family and own business."

I froze on what he said.

I don't think that will happen someday...

"I want to marry you someday, have kids with you and spend my life with you. I really want that to happen. Maybe my first love isn't here but you're now here." But I'm your first love. "I've been thinking this for the past few weeks... Lately, I've been being inspired and hyped out every time you'll chat me. So, I came up with a conclusion that I'm in love with you... I don't want to confess to you because I don't want to loose what we have right now." He holds my hand and kiss the back of it.

"I'm contented on what we have right now. Yes, I love you and I want to spend my future with you... I know you don't feel the same, but I'll wait until you love me back. Because You're worth to wait."

After he said those, I just found myself kissing him back.

What am I feeling? Is this wrong?

I can't love him... Because it's just a dare

***

a/n: i'm crying. lol jk.
so as you can see, I really changed something in the plot. I lost the copy of my plot sooooo, i changed a few parts. for those who read the first one, it changed a lot. I swear, don't get mad at me. i think i'll change the whole plot of the book 2 too.