[Let's Rev It Up! 8] Blinded... (Story Scenario)

(This scenario includes sections of a chapter directly pulled from one of my stories, the story itself was made by me so I just wanted to clarify that first.)

A wish

A wish.... is a desire or hope for something to happen... to feel or express a strong desire or hope for something that is not easily attainable, or to want something that cannot or probably will not happen.... a wish.... sometimes comes true.... and in this case.... when it did..... it turned the world of one man upside down.... a wish the started from a argument.... between two childhood friends.... two adoptive brothers..... and a wish upon a falling star.... and this man didn't think....

To be careful of what he wished for.....

Yusei rode onto the Kaiba dome turbo duel track. Well a silver duel runner was waiting for him, Jack standing next to it, he smirked, "Glad you showed up and didn't back down." Yusei sighed as he pulled up, "Jack.... you sure you want to do this?" Jack growled slightly, "You'd think I'd back down after getting you here?! No way! We're going through with this duel!" Yusei sighed, and put his helmet back on as Jack put his on and got on his duel runner. Within a few seconds, they had raced off, and the duel had begun.

-----------------------------------

A Couple Hours Later

-----------------------------------

The silver duel runner started steaming as it slowly came to a stop, the red duel runner racing by, as it came back around, it slowed to a stop next to the silver one. Jack had thrown his helmet to the ground out of frustration and anger, the Raven haired male took his helmet off, "That was a close duel Ja-" Jack cut him off, shouting, "A close duel?! You were 2000 lifepoints ahead of me the whole time until the final blow!" Yusei sighed, "Jack calm down." "Don't tell me to calm down! Why do you have to hold me back, and keep me from accelerating froward Hmm?!" Yusei looked at him with confusion and a slight bit of hurt at this comment, "Jack! I'm not trying to hold you back! I thought we were just dueling for fun! Like when we were kids!" "WE'RE NOT KIDS ANYMORE YUSEI! Things are different now..." Jack exclaimed, huffing out of anger at the end. Yusei couldn't hold it in at this point, "What happened to the Jack I knew?! You weren't like this before you met Rexford! You weren't like this before everything happened! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JACK THAT CARED ABOUT HIS FAMILY, HIS BROTHERS, HIS FRIENDS?!" Yusei shouted the last part at the top of his lungs. Jack was shocked by the sudden change in Yusei's tone, since he is usually so in control of his emotion, but his anger still raged like a burning fire. "What about family?! WHAT ABOUT FAMILY?! I'VE BEEN WORKING MY FUCKING BUTT OFF TRYING TO BECOME THE BEST DUELIST IN THIS SHITTY WORLD TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER!!" Jack shouted as loud as he could. "HOW IS SPENDING OUR FUCKING FUNDS ON BLUES EYES WHITE MOUNTAIN COFFEE MAKING OUR LIVES BETTER?! ME AND CROW ARE OUT WORKING OUT ASSES OFF AT OUR JOBS, WHILE YOU JUST DUEL AND DRINK YOUR SHITTY COFFEE!!!!" Yusei shouted back, tears were forming in his eyes, his stoic cool and calm nature breaking, he started to walk towards Jack after throwing his own helemt, "HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BUY FOOD TO EAT RATHER THAN INSTANT RAMEN CUPS WHEN YOU SPEND ALL THE MONEY WE MAKE, HUH?!" Jack shoved Yusei away as he got closer, he was like a boiling bot of water, steaming and bubbling with torrents of rage, "HOW DO YOU THINK I PLAN TO MAKE OUR FUCKING LIVES BETTER WHEN I KEEP BEING HELD BACK BY MY FUCKING BABY BROTHERS?!"

Yusei stopped there, he had nothing else to say to jack after that comment, does Jack really see him that way? Just a worthless, defenseless, crying person? He picked up his helmet, and walked off to his duel runner. "DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME YUSEI!" Jack shouted, but Yusei ignored him, he put on his helmet and revved his engine loudly to block out Jack's attempts to shout and yell at him again, and he then drove away. Jack growled out of pure anger and looked up at the sky, just at the right time to see a shooting start streak across the sky, he took a deep breath, but still was full to the brim with anger, and that's when he made his wish, the one that he'd regret.

"I wish you were a little baby again.... that way you'd never be able to defeat me..."

(So where we would start would be with Yusei not coming home either that night, or for a day, Your choice, and then everyone goes out to search for him. What had happened to him is kind of in Jack's wish. Anyways I hope you enjoy.)