~Twelve

You were in shock... You said "Jackson what was that for?" He said "Because the way you treat me!" You said "The way i treat you?! I did nothing to you" "Ha yeah right!" Jackson said. You said "Jackson what is going on!?" He said "You told me you loved me right?" You were confused and said "Right?" Then Jackson says "Why the h*ll would you lie to me?!" You said "I didn't" "But you told Payton that that's not what it's like" Jackson said. "Uh um-" Jackson cut you off by punching you in the stomach. You said "Jackson that does not mean you have to hurt me!!!" He said "Yes it does! Now go to another room and don't leave it!" You said "o-okay" you were really scared and you didn't know what to do... You went to another room and sat down and thought to yourself *what did i get myself into??* You ended up laying on the bed and drifting off to sleep. You woke up to Jackson screaming at you, you said "I'm sorry Jackson i fell asleep..." He said "Ugh whatever and slapped you across the face again and said "I'm going to school, you must stay here and don't talk to anyone!" You say "Okay" Then Jackson left. You were scared and didn't know what to do, you said to yourself "I should've never went with Jackson.. Now i can't escape"
                              Paytons pov:                     
I didn't see y/n at school today and i knew that she would never skip school unless with me or sick, i was really worried so i went to see if Jackson was here, and he was. I was confused how he was here and not her, then i remembered that she left with Jackson yesterday and she didn't want to but he made her. I thought to myself "Oh no what has she gotten into..." Then i said "Wait no he would never do that..."
                               End of pov.                    

About 7 hours later Jackson arrived back home and said "Y/n I'm home, your a$$ better be here!" And you heard loud thumps headed to your room...