Prologue

People in blue was celebrating because they win the game ONE.

People in green was a bit sad but still hopeful for the next game.

Some players in Green was frustrated and crying.

Some players comforting their co-players.

"You did great Archers!!!" yelled by the Green Archers fan. Cheering them.

The players timidly smile to them.

I felt sad but I know they did their best but I think the luck is not on their side now.

"Hey Lysa, come with us let's cheer our team up" Ate Des said.

"Nah, I need to go. I'll change my clothes pa eh" I said.

"You sure?" ate des asked and I just nodded.

Ate Des, Ate Kianna, Ate Majoy, Ate Aduke, Ate Tin, Ate Mich Moriente, Mich Cobb, Ate Aby, Ate Mika, and Ate Ara go to the court to comfort our dear players.

And me? I went to our dug out to change my clothes.

"Grabe, ang lungkot ng atmosphere. Cheer up guys. It's just game 1. Don't lose hope." Ate Grace said. She is our Captain in Cheerdance.

"Do you think they still have chance?" Kara asked.

"Of course. They are the defending champions and they will prove it on the Game 2." Kuya Carl said.

I'm also hoping that they can still win.

"Hindi dapat tayo madown. Tayo ang una nilang cheerer kaya dapat positive tayo lagi guys." Kuya Mac said. He's also our Captain.

"They are just pressured because they are the defending champs." sabi ni Claire.

They all cheering us up. Coz honestly I'm upset. It looks like they're not playing on their best. Coz it's not what I saw on their past games.

Lalo na si Cci. He's not on the mood to play I guess? Coz in the 1st half he got 3fouls already.

Ricci is one of the best player of the Archers but came out he's the worst kanina. I can't imagine that he can play like that. Parang hindi sya.

"So guys, see you on the next game!!" pamaalam ng Seniors namin.

"Hey Lysa, uuwi kana?" tanong ni Jam.

"I don't know. Pupuntahan ko pa sila Ate Des sa court. They're waiting for me." sabi ko habang nirereplyan ko ang text ni Ate Des.

"Oww, so you're with the Lady Spikers?"

"Yeah. I just know them."

"Okay. I gotta go."

When I'm done with my things, I put my backpack on my shoulder then I go to the court where Ate Des and the others are.

When I'm already at the court, I just expected Ate Des and the Lady Spikers but I didn't expect the Archers to be there.

"Hey Lysa, here!!!" tawag ni Ate Kianna sakin.

Everyone look at me because Ate Kianna calling me. I just walk straight to where they are.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"We'll eat dinner outside with some of the Archers" Ate Des said.