Chapter 16

Enjoy!

Sino dito Anime lover? Taas kamay!

~Ferrin's POV

"I'm carrying your child."

Ilang beses kong ulit-ulit na naririnig ang boses ni Thalia sa ulo ko. Our last conversation was three days ago but still, I can't get it off my head.

Even my own words suck.

"What? Ulitin mo nga?"

"I said, I carry your child."

"What?! But that's just one night stand? How could you be pregnant with my baby?"

"We both know a woman can, Mr. Alfaza. Uh, you look really really shocked. You don't expect?"

"Of course I did not expected it. I didn't know you're fertile."

"Now you know. I don't want to tell you, actually. I just thought that you have to know since you're the father. But don't worry, I won't ask you anything."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is, I don't need you to be the father of my baby, I can see that you don't wanna have one though. So, let's make a deal."

"What?! It's definitely not like that!"

"The deal is, huwag mo na akong lalapitan at kakausapim ulit. 'Wag mo na rin isipin ang dinadala ko. I can find a better man to be a father."

"What the fuck?! Anak ko yan, Thalia."

"Ano ngayon?"

"Anong 'Ano ngayon'? That's mine and you're saying that you can find another man to take care of it? I don't agree with your deal. "

"Come on, Ferrin, I'm making this easy for you! Sana pala ay hindi ko na pinaalam."

"Tingin mo hindi ko talaga malalaman? You know who I really am. You know what I can do and it's beyond your expectations——"

"So, you can leave Evaia Morché for me and our child?"

After she dropped that bomb, I went rigid. I went silent until she silently left my room.

"You can't be a father," she even whispered that as a goodbye.

She's two weeks pregnant of my child and we just did it once. The heck? And I know and I'm sure that that's mine because she's fucking fresh! No man has ever touched her but me!

And she wants me to leave Eva. Which is I can not do.

"My darling's thinking deep." I felt Eva's hug from behind. She struggled hard to reach my temple so she can kiss it.

Nilingon ko siya sa'king balikat at nagtagpo agad ang mga labi namin. We kissed smoothly. Her eyes are tightly closed while mine's wide open.

And what's this? I can't seem to taste her anymore. Kasi habang naghahalikan kami at humihiga sa kama ay kung anu-ano ang pumapasok sa isip ko.

"Hmm? You're thinking too deep, Ferrin. You're not even kissing me back." She pouted her lips and stop.

While looking at her, I shook my head. Not to make her feel better but because I think I saw Thalia while I'm looking to her.

"I'm sad. You don't even make love to me often now. And we just did it once tonight! Ferrin, I want more!"

If this is before, maybe I'll laugh and tell her some sweet words. But I can't seem to say anything now. Ang tangi ko lang nagawa ay ngumiti at hinalikan na lang siya.