A dare for XIXI~

(Xi Xi still sleeping suddenly wakes up and looks around)

Xi Xi - Jian Yi??

Me- its not Jian Yi

Xi Xi - who is it then ?

Me - your worst nightmare

Xi Xi - oh hi zelda

Me - ......

Me - I have a dare for you by @Lolmemes69420 

Xi Xi - what is the dare? 

Me - well.... CONFESS YOUR GOD DAMN FEELINGS TO JIAN YI!!

Xi Xi - what the hell? 

Me - OH HELL I  WILL SHOW YOU HELL BUDDY YOU BETTER MAN UP AND CONFESS TO JIAN YI RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD AND ALL THE FUJOSHIS AND FUDANSHIS THAT I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS AND FEED THEM TO THE LIONS!!!!................ ok? 

Xi Xi - what the fuck is wrong with you??

Me - everything

Xi Xi - I am too nervous ... not that I am afraid of rejection I just feel Jian Yi can do better....

Me - DO BETTER!!? you guys are in love and will do anything for each other I understand why you are nervous but its natural.... you should just man up now and tell your true feelings. If you truly love Jian Yi you will confess to him without beating around the bush and being a nervous and stuttering mess.

Xi Xi - finee I will do it... but if something wrong happens I am leaving this game...

Me - dont worry you wont.(smiles) Jian Yi has already confessed to you you confessing to him will mean that the feelings are mutual. And this will be the start of a new relationship.

Xi Xi - got it. 

(Jian Yi enters)

Jian Yi - is Xi Xi up yet? 

Me - yes he has something to say.

Xi Xi - Jian Yi I ......

(sorry for this cliffhanger! this confession will continue in the next chapter, I just have a few announcements to make, first of all @Lolmemes69420 thank you for posting the first dare on this site I will make sure to not let this dare go to a waste. I also hope that other readers will also comment their favorite truth or dare. Second, I would like all of you to check some of my other stories like the collection of short poems written by me  and yaoi truth or dare. Third is the most important announcement today - Most of you by now know about the unjust and cruel death of George Floyd, a heartbreaking news really. I would like you all to remember especially the African - Americans that justice will show for George Floyd. These protests on the street are a sign that people care. So to people who are distressed over this news dont worry. I am not trying to give you false hope or be cheesy, but in the end justice will be served. But if it is not served there will still be those brave people in the community who will strive to make a change.) 

Thank you hope you all stay safe :)

LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!