Rules

|| R U L E S ||

|| R U L E S ||

"Rules are the essence of a steady progress - With rules kept and followed thoroughly one can certainly taste success."

I know I know how boring it is to maintain, but we are helpless - therefore, follow the rules, we will be checking ;)

|| GENERAL ||

Our hosts put a lot of time and effort onto presenting an award with perfection- therefore they at least deserve the appreciation through follows.

Participants follow dontbotherme15595 and iamsayad

Judges follow -Navyah-

Add the book to your private/public list.

Give a shoutout to the awards on your message board.

|| ONLY FOR PARTICIPANTS ||

Follow your respective judge when announced- it's a way to thank them, they put a lot of effort and time in judging your books.

Books must be in English.

There must be atleast 5 chapters in your book and 3 in poetry books,short stories, random, excluding author's note, prologue, cast, aesthetics.

You can not enter the same book twice in different genres.

Maximum Books that you can enter is two.

Bullying other participants and bribing the judges will not be tolerated.

Don't contact your judges till the results are out. You can contact once they are out.

Password is your favorite word.

|| ONLY FOR JUDGES ||

You should be an active user on Wattpad and should be able to reply within a day

You can apply both as a participant and as a judge but not in same genres

You can vote on the books assigned to you but refrain yourself from commenting

You should be able to send results on time

Password is your favorite word

~~~