~Was it Worth it (Mairi)

MattiaxKairi

In which Kairi gets in trouble for air humping roshaun, and Mattia fucks the air force ones off his feet.
_____________________________

Kairi

As roshaun finished complaining about
the TikTok I felt mattia's glare on me. He cut his eyes at me as he mouthed " House Now".

I rolled my eyes as I stomped into the house and up the stairs into the guest room.

I sat on the bed as he came in and locked the door.

Before I knew it his hand was on my neck as he tightened his grip.

"Broooo why do you keep playing with me?!" He yelled at me.

"I didn't even do anything!" I yelled back as he yanked me to the bed.

I yelped as he pushed me down and started to pace in front of me.

"You really don't see nothing wrong with humping our friend in front of me ?" He asked me , clearly issued at me.

"Bro fuck you" I said to him cause it was kinda wrong.

He growled as he pulled me up and pushed me down to squatting position.

I stared up at him as he unbuckled his pants.

Not breaking eye contact I watched as he licked his lips staring at me.

He finally got his soft member out of its restraints. "Suck it" he demanded as I went bug eyed.

He grabbed my hair forcefully , pulling me towards his dick.

I sighed deeply and stuck my tongue out and he quickly spit on it and shoved his dick down my throat.

"Yeahhhhh shhhhhittttt, get that shit wet" he grunted as he fucked my throat. Dick all in my esophagus.

This wouldn't be the first time he's gave me a jealous face fuck.

I felt myself get hard and my cheeks get hot ass I took his dick farther down my throat.

He grabbed my head and held it by the base of his dick and pinched my nose.

"Mmmmpghhhhhh! MMMMSPPHH!!" I yelled but it was muffled by his dick in my throat.

I couldn't breathe.

Mattia removed his hands from my nose and moved it down to my throat as he squeezed everytime he saw his dick hit there.

"Fuckkkkkkk" he moaned lowly as he pulled out of my throat causing me to breathe heavily.

"Strip"

He said as I hurriedly did it. When I finished I crawled into the bed and spread my legs to his liking.

The cold air hitting my throbbing clit.

He grabbed my legs from the bed and pushed them towards my shoulders.

I guess he wasn't satisfied with this position  because soon my knees were touching the bed beside my shoulders.

He smirked as he leaned down devouring my pussy.

"Anhhhhhh shit , tiaaaa" I moaned lowly as he started sucking and biting at my clit.

Mattia inserted two of his long fingers inside of me causing me to squirt all over his face.

"Mmhmmmm no Marty , noooo" I begged him as he toyed with my pussy as he please.

He soon comes up , licking his fingers with his face now completely drenched and my juices making me throb even more.

I whimpered as he looked at me with those eyes.

He soon leaned down lips meeting mines as I tasted my juices all over his mouth and tongue.

Mattia grabs both of my legs putting them back into position as he rubbed his hard cock all over my pussy.

"You want it" he asked me as I moaned nodding.

He smirked as he slammed inside of me causing me to choke up.

"Hahhh, wait matti , WAIT" I screamed as he started going faster.

"Hold your leg" he told me as his hand made its way to my hair.

He grabbed my hair and mad me watch him fuck my pussy.

It's white and clear liquid everywhere I bit my lip moaned as some of it got on his dick.

I dragged my hand that wasn't doing anything , towards my clit and started rubbing it.

"Yeahhhh play with that pussy while I fuck it" He growled as his hand went down to my neck.

He gripped it hard as he still made me watch him. "I-I'm cumminggg Matti , it hurtsssss!"I moaned as I came and squirted everywhere.

He chuckled as he rubbed my clit even faster making me shake, squirting all over his chest.

"Mmmmm okayyy , matti I'm s-sowryyyyyyy." I said a little numbly.

He finally stopped his strokes as he put my legs on his shoulders and picked me up.

"Noooooo" I said trying to get out his grip.
He scoffs and drops me back onto his dick.

"Shitttttttttt" I moaned as he was hitting all types of new nerves.

He bounced me up and down on his dick at a animalistic pace.

Making me squirt once again.

My eyes rolled back into my head as he started moaning too.

He quickly pulled out and put me down on my knees as he stood in front of me.

"Make it cum" he demanded me as I shoved his dick into my mouth licking all the juices from it.

He grabbed my throat and pushed his Dick farther down it.

"Play with that pussy" he said. I quickly started rubbing my clit really fast as I sucked his dick.

I felt his dick pulse as he growled. I moaned as my pussy started squirting as I rubbed it faster.

Mattia came down my throat as my eyes rolled back from pleasure.

He slowly pulled out as he shot the last of his cum on my face.

"Clean this shit up , now." He said as he walked out and to , I'm guessing, the bathroom.

I fell against the bed, I couldn't feel my legs.

He came back and saw me slumped out. He laughed "Was it worth it?" was the last thing I heard as my vision went blurry.
_____________________________
•A/N•

Heyyy yalll, sorry bout the slow updates but a bitch got a job and be having shit to do. Butttt I'm probably uploading tomorrow frl tho! Anyways vote and comment.!!!!!!!

🪐🍼NAMMUUUU