CHILL DAY

Priscillas POV:

I wake up on the couch. I stretch and look around and remembered we're in Sammys house. Noones in the room except Ally and Landra sleeping on the floor. I hear yelling and laughing in the kitchen so I guess that's where everybody else is.

I check my social media and see a picture of me sleeping. Omgggg. I read the caption and start teering up. Im so lucky to have him. Forever & always. Those words stuck in my head causing me to smile.

I walk to the kitchen and everybodys there talking and laughing. Jack was sitting on the counter I walked up to him and he smiled "goodmorning" he says kissing me I smile.then stand in between his legs leaning against his chest trying to fully wake up.

"Awwww look at the cute couple" Sammy says I flick him off and everybody just laughs. Finally everybody was awake. "so what are we doing today?" Cameron asks "I say we just get some food and have a chill day" Nash says everybody agreed so we just sat around for a couple hours hanging out.

I went in the kitchen to get some water and Nash and Cameron followed me. "I have a plan" he smiled "what?" "I'll take a video and you throw a cup of water on Jack and Cam will throw one on Sammy" "you guys are weird" I say "we're just bored and it'll be so funny" "fine" I say.

We walk out with a cup of water behind our backs. Then I heard Cameron scream "YEET BITCH" and we threw the water at them. "what the hell Priscilla" Jack says

"im sorry" I say while laughing and running to the kitchen. He follows me "its ok just give me a big hug" "but your soaking wet" I laugh "exactly" he says and starts chasing me around the house. He finally catches me from behind,picks me up,and sound me around. I shriek "Jaaaaccckkkkk" I stick out my bottom lip. He takes his shirt off and Sammy hands him one of his shirts "aww im sorry baby" he comes up and kisses me. He starts to put the shirt on and I pout "I like it better off" he smirks "And it'll be off later when we're at my house alone" he winks and walks away "such a tease" I mumble "now you know how I feel" he laughs and walks away.

It starts to get late and everybody heads home. Me and Jack leave but I make him stop at my house so I can grab some clothes and stuff. Just as im about to grab my makeup bag he grabs it and puts it up on the closet where I can't reach it.

"Jack what the hell?" "you don't need it your beautiful as you are some girls need it but you don't need it at all" he says I smile and walk up to him kissing him passionately.

I go to grab my tooth brush and I get back and Jack is looking at my underwear and bra drawer. "Your such a perv" I giggle " you should definitely wear these their sexy" he says grabbing the black lace thong. "maybe another time I promise" I say "imma take you up on that" he smirks I giggle and we head out to the car and drive to his house.