Heat of the Moment

Aashna's POV
I woke up when everyone called out our names. Even Unnati had woken up who always sleeps till late! I hurried, and freshened up.

We had just bread butter or jam for breakfast and tea/coffee. After breakfast, we met at our meeting spot. We started the trek and after some trekking, damnfam hid away from the rest. We decided to have our own fun today. For today, manav had decided a challenge for us all.

M: aaj ke liye i have decided to have a challenge, ofcourse hamare rishu ji ne meri iske baare mein sochne ke liye help ki. This challenge is a handcuff challenge! Mene already pairs bana diye hain!

Ani: but how tf will we go to the washroom, change clothes and all!?

M: vo sab, aap logo ko dekhna hai!

U: manav, you better be my partner, otherwise i'll kill you. Dont choose bromance over romance again.

M: i'm sorry love, but i am not gonna participate in this challenge. I have decided the game also chosen the pairs, i am the judge of this game actually.

She rolled her eyes and manav chuckled at this. The pairs for the day were Arsh and addy, rishu and anirudh, mrunu unnati, tanzeel ashi, me and aashna.

Mrunu: haw manav, mujhe anirudh se alag kardiya

Manav: vo actually i didnt want a guy except me to be paired with my girl. Sorry, mrunu and anirudh!

They forgave him. Manav had got the handcuffs and locked the pairs with one another. Me and Sanket had not talked about last night yet, actually we had not talked at all today. I finally gathered the courage and decided to confront him after we had taken a pause in our trekking.

A: um, sanket i wanted to talk to you

S: hm, uh hm ya

We went to a corner and talked.

A: about last night?

S: yeah, actually you were just feeling cold and i could not find an option but to cuddle you, i think we're friends and i just helped you!

A: ya okay, yeah.

I had expected some other answer, still wondering which but yeah. I was disappointed with his answer but he had a firm face which made me roll my eyes and stop thinking about it.

After some time, it had started raining! I enjoyed the rain but the others somehow saved themselves from getting wet. I had stopped Sanket also obviously from saving himself, he was handcuffed to me.

S: are you fucking mad? Why do you want to get wet purposely!?

A: i love rain. I just love rain. Sorry for stopping you here but i couldnt help it.

I continued enjoying the rain, the water dripped down my body. I enjoyed the rain and i was completely drenched in rain. I looked up into the sky, while the rain fell.

S: its okay, but how do you keep your eyes open while its raining!?

A: talent!

I was cut off by soft lips on my right eye. He kissed me on my eyes, when i shut them. I could feel his hot breath on my cold eyes.

S: never, never keep your eyes open and look upwards while its raining, i dont want your beautiful eyes to be harmed anyhow.

My face was turning crimson red but i controlled it when i heard our friends calling out for us. We explained them that i wanted to get wet in the rain and all. It had now stopped raining.