Chapter 1

Sanemi came back from a long and tiring mission, in which he had to fight alot of demons. Four of them where pretty strong, but nothing he can't handle. The demons kept attacking him from all sides which was pretty tiring process. Alot of demons keep attacking him due to his rare blood, but end up getting attacked themself and killed.

He was happy that this night was finally over and heads to his favorite Ohagi restaurant, since he was feeling pretty hungry and wanted to rest. At arrivial he got himself some Ohagis with a Matcha drink and looked for a place to rest under a tree which was casting a huge shadow. Perfect for resting.

While he was enjoying his meal another Hashira has arrived there, with two diffrent designs on his Haori and long black hair tied into a low ponytail. He saw the wind pillar Sanemi eating over there and decided to hide while keeping an Eye on him.
Giyuu cannot explain it yet but for some reason Sanemi Shinazugawa is always on his mind.

With his usual face expresion and body covered in scars, most citizens are usualy scared of him except for Giyuu Tomioka. He just sees a guy with nice short spikey hair, abs and beautiful purple eyes.

He doesn't really know why he keeps thinking of Sanemi and was already following him two weeks. Execpt when he has a mission of course but that is not that often.

Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Pillar, is the only one Giyuu told about his strange feelings. She likes to tease him alot, but despite that she is still a good friend to him who gives great advice if needed.

Shinobu told Giyuu that he might have romantic feelings for him and described what it usually feels like, when in love.
It strangely fits and Shinobu started to tease him with his crush ever since.

But that is not the point, currently Giyuu is still watching Sanemi from afar. Not really knowing what to since he can be akward with his social skills.
Sanemi just looks so handsome while eating his Ohagi. Giyuu made a note to give him some in the near future. Maybe, he could confess his feelings with the Ohagi he gives him.

Suddendly, as if on cue, The sound pillar Tengen appears and approches Sanemi. The wind pillar obviously seems to be pissed now, since he cannot enjoy his Ohagi alone anymore.
Good thing Tomioka decided not to talk to him, otherwise Sanemi would be pissed of at him.

But that is the only good thing, what's bad is that Tengen startet to flirt with his crush, told him about how cute he is when angry and so on and looked behind him to where Tomioka stands. He smiles and puts his arms around Sanemi, pissing of Giyuu in the process

Giyuu feels heart broken and angry at the same time. He cannot bear to look at these two hanging out together. Besides... doesn't he have 3 wives already ? Why does he need to hit on Sanemi now ? Why doesn't Sanemi push him away ? He seems mad but that's it, exept...

Giyuu keeps thinking and analysing the scene and no matter what he comes up with, he only feels anger and sadness. Only to be hit like a train when he saw Tengen giving him a kiss. Sanemi just curses while looking to the side a small blush visible on his cheeks.