Pt 19

Perhaps I'm throwing a plot twist into this story... hope you enjoy it! Vote now so you don't forget!!!

----------------------------

3rd person POV

Steve was exhausted and sweat poured from his forehead as he struck the punching bag over and over again.

His punches got weaker and weaker so he decided to give it a rest. He took down the 200 lbs of sand and unwrapped his taped fists.

Walking to the elevator to get on his floor, he spotted the rest of the avengers sprawled across the living room in sleeping bags. 

"What's going on?" Steve asked, voice filled with amusement. Clint, eyes wide, shot up from the ground with a light pink face mask on his face, making steve snort and roll his eyes. 

"We're having a boy sleepover," Bruce laughed, with a blue face mask plastered to his face. His glasses were placed gently on the table next to the couch where he was laying. 

Steve chuckled but noticed that Bucky wasn't there. 

"Where's Buck?" He asked, frowning a little. Peter stopped trying to adjust the facemask and turned away from the movie screen, "He's in the shower, he'll be down soon."

Steve nodded and found a spot near Tony and Pietro and sat down.

Bucky walked in a few minutes after with a shit ton of pillows in his arms and Pietro had two giant bowls of popcorn. Pietro claimed the blue armchair, handing bruce a bowl to share with Peter and himself. Bucky sat down next to Steve after whacking him in the head with a pillow.

"Just got off the phone with Ass-gardian goddess, aka Thor. He said that he was coming over for the sleepover and was bringing his bitch brother Loki," Tony rolled his eyes and dramatically face planted into the pillow in Bucky's hands.

Bucky quickly whipped the pillow out from under his head making Tony's face connect with the carpet. "Aw, fuck you, Barnes," he grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his face.

Bruce looked around suspiciously, "Wait, Loki? The one who destroyed New York back a few years ago? The one who wanted to take over the world? That Loki?"

Clint got up and ripped off his mask, glaring at Tony.

"You did not invite that icicle bitch into our compound," he growled.

Tony rolled his eyes, clearly not impressed by everyone's reactions. 

"Thor said that he would be on his best behavior and no funny business," he said, a little bit of doubt in his voice. 

Peter started smiling, "I've always wanted to meet him! He seems so badass!" 

Steve scoffed and looked to Peter, "He's a bad guy. And he's done a lot of destruction." 

Peter grumbled something about 'misunderstood' under his breath and continued watching the movie playing; World War Z.

Clint and Bruce still seemed very on edge and kept arguing with Tony until a loud thud flooded through the room. The thud came from up on the roof and Pietro looked up.

"This Thor man, can he fly?" Pietro asked, accent thick with confusion.

Bruce took off his mask and put back on his glasses, "He can spin his hammer and can hold onto it as it travels in the air."

Pietro blinked, "He...rides his hammer?"

Bucky snorted instantly and Steve groaned, burying his face in his hands.