Kellin POV

“Kellin! Kellin wake up! We have to rehearse.”

I open my eyes to find Gabe holding the door for me to go out.

“Oh yeah!” I say. “Are the other bands already there?”

“Not at the moment. They are running late.”

“Where’s Justin and Jack?”

“Tuning inside.”

When I get there I hear a voice mocking me. “There’s sleepyhead!” It was Justin. He laughing while throwing me the microphone.

“Shut up.” I said grinning.

“They're here!” I heard Jack screaming, while he was running towards us.

My heart was beating fast. I couldn’t believe it. I’ll finally meet him. I run towards the busses, I only see the busses with these stickers PTV, FIR, and ATL. Where could the other band be.

“Hey Kellin!” Said Vic, giving me a hug.

“Hey.” I said worried. I was still looking to my left to see if the other band comes.

“Are you alright? You seemed worried?”

“Yeah its nothing.”

Alex and Ronnie run towards me and Vic.

“Hello guys!” Said Ronnie trying to be cool. At least thats how I saw it.

“Aren’t you guys excited! We’ll be together for 1 month!” Said Alex with a big smile in his face.

“We should celebrate after the first concert! Right Kellin?” Said Vic.

“Umm.” I say, even tho I didn’t pay much attention. “Yeah.”

“Are you okay?” Said Alex.

“You seem like you're looking for someone.” Said Ronnie.

“No, I’m just wondering where the other band is.” I say looking still looking to my right this time.

“Hey look!” Said Vic.

I turn around to see a bus. My heart beats faster and faster. The bus stops, my heart skipped a beat. He’s here! I can’t believe it! I’m finally going to see him!

The bus doors open. I swallow hard. I feel uncomfortable while Vic is staring at me like he suspects something.

“HEY! I HAVE PIZZA!” Says CC while coming out of the bus.

“Oh god. Can you not.” Said Jinxx.

Jake awkwardly comes out of the bus waving at us. I waved back.

“WHO’S READY TO PARTY AND F*CK SOME BITCHES.” Said Ashley coming out.

I freeze when I hear…

“God damn Ashley.” Said Andy smiling.

I couldn’t stop staring at him. His smile killed me, it was perfect. They come close to us.

“Hey Ronnie!” Says Andy.

“Hey my man!” Said Ronnie. Both of them did a weird handshake like one every dude has with their friends. “Oh yeah. Andy these crazy guys here are Alex, Vic and Kellin.”

“Hello guys.” Said Andy giving a handshake to each one of us. I had to admit, I was fangirling inside.

“Wait! You’re Kellin! I am glad I finally get to see you in person.” Said Andy smiling. “I love our conversations on twitter it’s great we get to see each other in person now.”

He remembers me. He remembers our conversations in twitter.

“Guys lets get going!” Said our tour manager.

As we were walking I couldn’t stop staring at Andy. I feel guilty for staring at his ass the whole way.

“So this is how the schedule is going. Falling In Reverse goes first. Sleeping With Sirens goes second. Black Veil Brides goes third. Pierce the veil goes fourth. All Time Low goes last. Any questions? No good. Lets practice.” Said the manager.

While Falling In Reverse was tuning Vic and Jaime come up to me.

“Hey! Aren’t you excited! Todays our first concert with all of us!” Said Jaime.

I wasn’t paying to much attention. I was looking at the rest of my band members and All Time Low talking to Andy and his band.

“Hey! Bro are you alright? You’ve been weird lately. Is everything okay?” Asked Vic.

“Umm…” I said turning slightly red. “I’m fine.”

“I know you so well were best friends you can count on me.” Said Vic.

“Same here brother.” Said Jaime.

“To be honest I feel like it has to do something with one of the band members of Black Veil Brides.” Said Vic. I froze, he knows. “Like you were waiting for their bus and you’re staring at them.”

“Ummm…” I said. Should I tell them? Should I give them the story? I feel bad not telling them were best friends we always told each other everything.

“You can trust us, you know that.” Said Jaime.

“Well, I’ve been waiting for today. Ever since me and Andy started to talk on twitter I’ve been waiting to see him. I feel inlove with his personality. He would make me smile, laugh and blush sometimes. I want to talk to him but I am just too shy.” I say smiling to the ground.

“AWWW! Little Kellin is in love!” Said Jaime giving me a tight hug.

“SHUSH! Don’t let anyone know this. Okay! I’ll be the one to tell him when the time comes.” I say.

“Talking about the queen of england look whos coming towards us.” Said Vic with a serious look he didn’t seem too happy when I gave him the news. I just hope it was nothing...

Been working on this Fanfic for a while I hope you guys like it! Well bye and don't forget to smile! Love ya!