Mike's POV

"HOW?! HOW COULD YOU?!!!" I shout at the animatronic.

It was his fault... ALL his fault that I'm like this!! Why?! I thought he was my hero... I.. trusted him...

"Look... Mikey-" I cut him off.

"DON'T YOU 'MIKEY' ME, YOU DAMN ROBOT BASTARD!!!!" I shout to him, taking my hat off, clenching it in my fist.

On my head were the stitches from the... 'incident'...

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME, DAMMIT! BUT YOU MADE ME SUFFER INSTEAD!!!!!!" I spat at him, tears stinging my eyes. I point to my head, "LOOK AT THIS!!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK, 'FRIEND'!!"

I see the fox animatronic's look soften. But that didn't matter. I still remembered that day. The pain. The suffering. All his fault.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek, "I... I trusted y-you... Y-you were m-my hero... I-I t-trusted y-you!!!!"

"Mikey... Look... I'm so so sorry about that day.. I-I truely am..." Foxy said.

"SORRY DOESNT UNDO WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!" I scream at Foxy, "SO WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH THE JOB, 'CAPTAIN'?!!!!"

"Mike... I-" He's cut off, his eyes going a dark black.

"WHAT?!!!!!! JUST... WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU POSSIBLY WANT NOW?!!!" I shout at him.

I hear a low hum from Foxy as his pupils appear, both pure white... Ohhhhh SHIT....

"I want to finish the job. . ." He said in a voice I found absolutely satanic.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!" I scream, shutting my eyes tightly as I brace myself for pain...

But... I felt nothing. All I heard was... Growling??

My eyes open and I see Bonnie, gripping Foxy's shoulders as the two block him from me.

"FOXY, SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Bonnie said, his voice distorted.
I catch a glimpse of Foxy's eyes going haywire.

Chica turns to Freddy, who was beside me, "FREDDY, GET MIKE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!"

I felt Freddy grip my shoulders as he guided me through the dark halls of the pizzarea.

"Mike, we have to go! Now!" he said.

"Wait! I don't understand this!" I say, stopping and turning around to him, "Why are you helping me?!"

"Mike, I am TIRED of being angry with you for no reason... Trying to hurt you... I'm sick of this..." Freddy said, "But Mike, you need to understand that just because I'm sorry doesn't mean that she isn't..."

"She?"

"Yes. The rest took what you said to heart. She didn't..."

"I'm guessing she is the one in Foxy- Wait!"

I stop walking and face the bear animatronic, "There's 5 of those ghosts... and 4 of you guys... right??" I ask.

Freddy nods.

"Well, where's the fifth ghost?!" I ask.

Freddy was silent before he answered, "She's with you..."

My eyes widen and I break out of his grasp, "WHAT?!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU-"

I hear the door creak open. I glance at the clock.

11:50 pm. I glance back at the door to see...

"Guys? What's going on??"

Jeremy. My boyfriend of 4 months. I walk over to him and grab his hand, "Jeremy! We need to leave! Now!"

I walk to the door, dragging him along. I feel him struggle.

"M-MICHEAL!!" He shouted, trying to get out of my grasp, "LET GO OF ME! I'LL GET FIRED!! MICHEAL SCHMIDT!!!!"

"IT DOESN'T F**KING MATTER NOW!!! WE NEED TO GO!!!" I shout back at him.

"Both of you! Get out of here! NOW!" Freddy ordered, "Bonnie and Chica won't hold him off for long!"

We hear the quick pattering of feet when Freddy was shoved to the wall.

"FREDDY!!!" Jeremy and I shouted in unison.

Foxy darts his head over to me as I run, dragging my boyfriend along.

"STOP!(RUN, LAD!) GET BACK HERE! (GET AWAY!)" Foxy shouts, full on sprinting after me and Jeremy.

God, I hate it when Foxy's the fastest animatronic of all 4 of them! I think to myself.

I see, out of my pereprial vision, Foxy lunge for Jeremy. I shove Jeremy out of the way and I'm tackled by Foxy.

"I can finish the job. . . Finally" Foxy said in his oh so satanic voice.

"JEREMY, RUN!!!!!!!!!" I shout to him.

The last thing I heard was 'I LOVE YOU, MICHEAL!!!' before...