Epilogue

It has been quite some time since the incident. Mike is buried at the local cemetary and Jeremy has quit his job, suffering depression of the death of his boyfriend. Never again will he recall those hellish events from that night.
Police arrested a 27 year old man named Vincent, commenly reffered to as "Purple Guy". Purple Guy hasn't caused a murder like this before. In the early 1950s, he has poisoned a child outside of Fredbear's Diner with a cupcake.
In 1987, at an old location of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzarea, Purple Guy killed 5 children by luring them into a backroom using a yellow bear suit, stuffing them inside the costumes, though there were 4 costumes, so he stuffed the extra child into a nearby closet.
Motive? Some say Purple Guy was the former worker of the Fazbear Entertainment, working as dough master. Though he got in an argument with his boss in October in 1978 over his hours, resulting him in getting fired.
Getting his revenge, Purple Guy snuck into the back stage before the show at Pirate's cove in the year of 1987. He tampered with Foxy, making the animatronic aggressive and less 'kid friendly', resulting in the infamous "Bite of '87".
Once Purple Guy was caught, in 1994, he was executed for his crimes.
Moving on now. As for Jeremy, he has suffered a very horrible depression after Mike's death. Cutting, starving himself, wanting to jump off the roof of his apartment building... You name it, 99% chance that he's done it.
A month later, his sister, Doll, was coming to visit him for the holidays... Only to find her brother shot in the head by a .25 Caliber handgun.
4 weeks later after Jeremy's suicide, he was buried in the cemetary beside Mike's grave.
Now... 2 angelic lovers are blessed in the lord's house in heaven... While a demonic enemy burns in the fiery depths of hell...
The End