Part 13: You're so annoying! (written)

You clenched your phone in your hand as Seulgi stood over you. You didn't even need to look up to know she was pissed. You could just sense it- feel it even. It was almost like you could sense her presence before even seeing her.

"Can I speak to you please," She says, her voice dripping with that ever so familiar annoyance. You couldn't say anything as Jungkook had beaten you to the punch.

"She has nothing to say to you" Jungkook glares whereas Seulgi just rolls her eyes.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to her"

"She has a name" Irene hisses. Seulgi's eyes go to you.

"Do you always let them speak for you?"

Finally, you look up. First, you look at Jungkook, whose eyes are pleading at you for you to do anything, but go with her. Irene's face remains the same- but you knew something was off. You knew that she wasn't enjoying anything about the situation, but then that would make the two of you.

"I'll be back in a minute" You mutter. As you go to get up, Jungkook grabs your arm, stopping you in your tracks.

"y/n, don't" Shaking your arm out of Jungkook's grasp, you send him a blank stare.

"I'll see you soon"

Seulgi rolls her eyes at the interaction and swiftly takes hold of your hand, before pulling you out of the building. After a minute or so of walking, you fight against her grip.

"What did you want to talk about?" She ignores you whilst you're still trying to get out of her hold. "Seulgi!" Yelling her name causes her to let you go and turn towards you.

"You're so annoying!" She yells. You bite your lip as a way to stop your eyes from flowing with tears as you jump in surprise. You were never any good at confrontation let alone people yelling at you. "Why did you ignore me earlier?"

Sending her a confused look, you run a hand through your hair.

"You say I'm annoying then you ask me why I didn't talk to you?" You scoff. "You're honestly confusing"

"Yes, you are annoying! Because you always show up wherever I am, you become my partner for our class, you freaking hide in the store I work at-" You watch her as she rants.

"Oh, get over that already would you? That was months ago!"

"Get over that? You almost got me fired! How can I get over that?" You blink, shock taking over the little anger you had.

"We almost got you fired?"

"Yes! You and that stupid friend of yours!" As she continues her rant, her eyebrows furrow together and you notice how some of her hair is sticking to her lips because of her lipgloss.

In the next moment, before you can even think clearly. You pull her close and connect your lips mid-rant. It's seconds before her lips move in-sync with yours and her hands go straight to your waist.

You only pull away because of your need for air, but as soon as you do that, the rational part of your mind catches up. Jumping away from her, you look down at the floor.

"I-I'm sorry" You stutter, turning away from her. As you walk away, she grabs your arm, pulling you back round before connecting your lips again. She pulls back for a second, however, her eyes stay on your lips.

"God, you're annoying" She whispers before kissing you again.