Chapter 12

(Scarlet's POV)

"What's going on?" Mikayla asked.

"I had no idea this guy was so funny!" her dad said.

"So, are you cool with us now?" Mikayla asked hopefully.

" I guess so, but take good care of her!" he said, then he went back to his office, leaving us in the living room.

"Well, that went well! Who want's to watch a movie?" I ask, and they all raise there hands. Mikayla and I go and pull up a few movie's from the basement. We decide to bring up the Harry Potter movies and their live tour performance that Mikayla has on a recording. We all decide to watch he tour performance, for laughs. We all shift positions, and this is how we end up: Louis and I sitting on the floor, Harry in one armchair, Zayn in the other, and Mikayla and Niall on the couch. For a while we watch the movie and laugh, until we get to Tell Me a Lie, when both Mikayla and I perk up, and get ready to listen well.

"This is my favorite song on this disk!" I whisper to myself quietly. Apparently Louis heard me because he called all the boys up, and they did a live performance of it right there for us. After the movie, we all sat around in a circle, thinking about what to do next.
~~~
(Mikayla's POV)

"Who wants Ice Cream?" I ask. They all said they did so we got up and walked to the Sundae station. While we were waiting in line, it seemed that nobody noticed the five world famous boys.

"Mikayla!" I hear someone call. I turn around and see my friends Connor and Tucker.

"Hey!" I greet smiling. They weren't looking at me though, instead they were looking at the guys behind me.

"Oh, hey guys," Scarlet greets with Louis's hand in hers. They mutter quiet hello's then look back at the boys. What are they looking at? Surely that don't recognize them, do they?

"Hey, babe, here's your ice cream," Niall says from behind me, handing me a cup. Then, he stood behind me and wrapped me up in a one-sided hug. Soon Niall notices the guys in front of me, who were now staring directly at Niall's hands on my waist. "Hello, I'm Niall Horan. Are you friends of Mikayla and Scarlet?"
***