Up the wall to take a fall

Rais POV
I woke up in the morning before anyone else and got out of bed slipping the note under my door and ran out I got to the highest part of the wall I stood there I took a deep breath and out I walked of it I fell everything went black after I heard a crack.
Newts POV
I woke up worried about last night so I got Thomas and Jeff up we shared a room and we went to her room we opened the door she was gone Jeff picked up the letter and read it to himself "I'm sorry I couldn't hold on much longer so I let go tell newt I love him and tell Chuck and Thomas and the others I will miss them this is Your falut Gally are you happy -Rai"
"Oh my god" He said "what" he was in tears he gave Newt the letter Thomas read it and so did Newt we all ran outside and woke up Alby and Minho they went running in the maze with Thomas me and Jeff searched in the glade I was at the back of the deadheads where I saw her body Lying lifelessly I ran over and picked her up and ran to the Medjacks Clint was there "Put her on the table put her on the table" he said "I'll go get Jeff" I said I found Jeff he went running in to help I told Minho, Alby and Thomas when they left "Put Gally in the slammer" Alby said so we did he never tried to fight back I went back to the Medjacks "is she gonna be okay" I asked Scared "Yeah she should wake up soon luckily I wasn't as bad as your fall" Jeff said I signed in relief.

Newts POVI woke up worried about last night so I got Thomas and Jeff up we shared a room and we went to her room we opened the door she was gone Jeff picked up the letter and read it to himself "I'm sorry I couldn't hold on much longer so I let go...

"It's like 10,00 spoons when all you need is a knife"