three

i quietly go down stairs and sneak out through my front door .
mattia 🔌: here
i go infront and see his car and get it , he looks at me up and down while i sit comfortable and settle in . the whole time mattia had his beautiful brown greenish eyes on me , i turn his direction and spoke
"u have a serious staring issue" i say as i slowly but surely turn my body in his direction. "you're to beautiful not to stare at arianna" he says turning his face back to the wheel and slowly pulls out my drive way . "thank u lover boy, where are we going " i turn on my
phone to check the time.  "wherever i take you ". "hm" i say resting my head on his shoulder while the other arm drives he was chewing his gum and had the music on  . "do u have gum" he passes me the gum package and i take on piece and put it on the seat. i slowly doze off .
13 mins later
"ari"
...
"arianna wake up "
mattia slowly shakes my head , i wake up and we're at a lake?
"a lake?"
"yes ma'am " he tells me to get weed and wraps out the glove compartment and we both get out the car. he takes us to the dock and we both sit . "hey why did u ask for my last name earlier."
mattia
fuck . i stare at her in the eyes for awhile before speaking and look away.
m: it's your brother
a: what?
m: me and your brother mariano have history. it all started in freshman year we were so close then we fell off bc he started to switch up but blamed it on me he told me i let the drugs get to my head . which is obviously stupid
i say while putting the weed in the wrap
m: then um we just fell off , he very much dislikes me cus i sell he's still friends with red of the gang just hates me apparently.
a: i know i'm sorry he's like that. he obviously don't know what he's talking abt just let him talk , he sounds dumb anyways .
"ahah yea ur right " i finish licking the wrap and light it up , i take a hit and pass it to arianna , she inhales and blows smoke. fuck that was hot . we carry passing .
"whyd you decide to take me here ?" she says looking directly in my eyes . her eyes ,glistened in the moon light bright red and low .

"i don't know actually i guess ur different i've never took anyone here be thankful "

"oh yea i'm thankful " she says "u look so hot rn "

ok um wow she's bold
"thank you ma "

"sleepover, my mom is out of town and stuff "

"u sure" i ask making sure she knew i met her today

"very"
we both get up and walk to the car , the whole car ride she just giggles due to how high she is. we got to her house and we walk to her room and close and lock the door behind us . i take off my sweats and hoodie just in boxers and no shirt while he was in a sports bra and shorts . she lays in my arms and i wrap my arms around  her .
fuck i like her a lot.