"Only A Small Gift"

So in this small story, obito never left the village. Kakashi is a sensei but obito isn't. Obito still has that wired scar.

Is that good?

"Kakashi I got you something" the Raven haired man said as he walked up to the sliver haired nin.

"Really, what is it?" Kakashi asked as he turned around to look at obito. Who was holding a box.

obito had just last week moved in with Kakashi. Thay didn't really need to get use to living with each other. Obito practically already lived with Kakashi before he moved in. They have also been dating for a year now.

"Yep its only a small gift" Obito said with a big smile. That smile always made Kakashi want to do whatever obito wanted.

"Well ok, what is it?" Kakashi asked as he looked at the box in obito's hands. 'Most likely clothes, judging by the way that box's it shaped.' Kakashi thought.

"Well you'll have to open it to find out. Oh and I want you to take your mask off. " Obito said as he handed Kakashi the box.

"Oh... Ok. " Kakashi said as he pulled his mask down and grabbed the box.

"Open it"

"I am" Kakashi said as he took of the rapping paper. Then he sat the box on the counter as he walked into the kitchen to get a knife. Kakashi cut open the box and was very surprised.

"Obito... This t-this is"

"Great, go put it on. I have some clothes in the bathroom already for you to wear" Obito said as he pushed Kakashi into the bathroom with the box. 'Tonight is going to be fun'

Kakashi(POV)

'Sometimes I just can't believe that man' I thought as I took off my clothes. 'No point in arguing with him. ' I looked at the clothes obito had put out for me. It was a skin tight shirt and what seemed to be skin tight shorts. Now to the stuff in the box. There is bright red ladies panties with red stockings and this belt thing that the stockings attach to. I looked around to see if there was any shoes he wanted me to wear. And sure enough there was a pear of red high heels. 'That's gonna fun to wear' I thought as I looked at the time. 'Three hours in tell dark. Am I going to have wear all this in tell then.'

"Hurry up Kakashi" Obito yelled from the other side of the door.

"I am" I said as I put the sleeveless skin tight shirt on then the panties and stockings as well as the belt then attached the stockings to the belt. Then the shorts and last but not lest the heels.

Obito (POV)

I heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor. I'm sitting in the living room which is a little ways away from the bathroom. It made me hard to know that Kakashi was going to have to be in those clothes for 3 hours.

When Kakashi came around the corner I could see the red blush on his face as he walked up to me. I took a moment to look at this amazing scene in front of me. The skin tight black shirt that I gave him out lined his muscles perfectly, the red stockings and heels looked great on him. The skin tight shorts I gave him out lined ever thing. The shorts were less then middle thigh, so I could see where the shocking ended and some of the strep that hooked them to the belt. He also seemed to be hard.

"Obito, please stop staring at me. I'm already embarrassed enough without you staring at me." Kakashi as he move to cover his crotch area so I couldn't see. I looked at his face, his face was bright red.

"But your so cute when your embarrassed." I said with a smile.

"Well, what do you want me to do" Kakashi asked as he looked away from me.

"I would like you to sit on me lap." Kakashi then move to sit on my lap. He sat on me bridal style kind of. Except we're both sitting down.

"Put your hand behind your back." I said as I pulled a red ribbon out of my pocket. Kakashi did as told and I tied the ribbon around his wrists.

"So I'm your prisoner now" Kakashi said as he looked up at me.

"You sure are" I said as I grabbed another ribbon.

"Then would you like me to call you Master" Kakashi said in a sexy voice causing me dick to jump. "You like that, Master" Kakashi said in the same voice as before.

"Yes I do" I said as I tied the ribbon around Kakashi's head so he couldn't see. Then I turned the tv on. After a hour I took the blindfold off of Kakashi.

"Go make dinner"

"Yes master," Kakashi said as I untied the ribbon around his wrists. Then Kakashi stood up and gave me a small kiss on my scarred cheek then walk away into the kitchen. I followed him.

"What would you like master" Kakashi said in a sexy voice.

"How about my favorite Ramen"

"Right"

After a few minutes food was in front of me. After we ate I took Kakashi to our bed room. Where I tied him to the  bed. First I tied his wrist and ankles. Then I put a blind fold on him.

"Why are you doing this, I would like to see you"

"But I like the noises you make when you don't know what I'm about to do"

Kakashi gasped as I pinched his left nipple while I sucked on his right. 'Little does he know I have more surprises' I thought as I let a light laugh leave my mouth.

"What's so funny" Kakashi asked.

"I have more stuff for you" I said as I took out a bag from under the bed. I took out a vibrator I then put in his underwear and put it on low. He flinched and tried to move away from it at first. As he was calming down I took off the stockings and heels. Then I got a ball gag out of the bag.

"Open your mouth for me would you"

"Ok" Then Kakashi opened his mouth. I put the ball gag.

"Mghh mmgghh"

"Shh, it's ok" I then put the vibrator on high.

"Ahhh argghh mghh mmgghh!!!!"

"You like that" I said as I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Yefff!! Ahhhh!!!" Kakashi screamed.

"Oh god you look so hot like that" I said as I took off the rest of his clothes and turned off the vibrator. I then untied him. After that Kakashi quickly took off the ball gag and blindfold and pinned me to the bed.

"How dare you strip me and still be fully clothed." Kakashi said as he kissed me and basically ripped my clothes off.

3rd (POV)

after Kakashi got obito's pants off he started with sucking his dick.

"Oh wow!! That feels great... But I want your ass so turn around and suck my dick and let me have your ass at the same time." Obito said as Kakashi did as told. As Kakashi sucked  obito's dick obito licked and put a finger in kakashi's ass.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!!!" Then Kakashi  stop sucking obito. Then Kakashi positioned himself on top of obito. Then slowly move down.

"Haa uhh.." Kakashi moaned as he took obito all the away in.

"Oh God, matter what I do your always to tight." Obito groaned.

"Y-You can m-move,"

"I'm not going gentle" Obito said as he moved so that Kakashi was on his hands and knees and started pounding into Kakashi.

"AHHHH!!!!" Kakashi screamed.

"I'LL FUCK YOU TELL YOU CAN'T WALK!!!" Obito yelled.

The next morning

"Good morning, babe" Obito said as he rubbed kakashi's head. "Does anything hurt"

"Yeah, my ass, legs and nipples" Kakashi mumbled.

"Sorry, I'll get you something to eat and some medicine."

Do you guys like it I will do anything you guys request for this story.