Chapter 19- Wolves

Myra takes Aiden deeper into the forest and he asks: ''Where are we going?'' She answers: ''To a cave.'' Aiden is confused: ''Why? You can also kill me here.'' Myra says: ''I could but I want to show you something before I do. You know a couple of years ago I found a dead wolf mother. Some of her babies were already dead but three of them survived. I took care of them. I fed them and made sure that they are safe until they could watch over themselves. They kinda see me as their stepmother. They know my scent and all that. They never hurt me or would attack me. I still look after them to make sure they are okay even though they are grown up by now. I want to visit them again. I want you to meet them too.'' Aiden is still confused: ''For what? I don't get it.'' Myra smiles and says: ''Don't worry. You will see.''

Now they are by the cave. Myra takes a lamp and goes with Aiden into the cave. A minute later Aiden hears a growling and steps back. Myra says: ''There is no going back I am afraid.'' Myra turns the lamp more to the right and there are a pair of eyes starring at them. Myra says: ''Did you guys miss me?'' The wolves stop growling. Myra pets them and they are liking her on her face: ''Come on guys, that's gross. But I missed you too. Now look what I brought you three. A present.'' Myra goes behind Aiden and says: ''Too bad you are bleeding. This will make them hungry.'' Aiden says: ''But I am not bleeding. Bryan treated my wounds.'' Myra says: ''Oh, I forgot. My bad.'' She takes her knife and stabs Aiden in his leg. He fells and screams. Most of all he can't run away. The wolves are starting to growl again and are coming closer to him. Myra says: ''This is for Tobi.'' Myra laughs while Aiden is crying and screaming. She yells: ''Go on, guys! Rip him! Rip him apart!'' The wolves are starting to bite and eat Aidens flesh. One attacks him on the leg. The other one on his face and the last one on his neck. Aiden screams and screams while Myra is watching. When it was finally silent Myra turns around and goes. She says: ''That was fun. I hope you saw every bit of this Tobi but I have to let you go now. We will see each other one day. I promise.''

Back in Camp-19 Ace asks: ''Where were you?'' She says: ''I just got rid of the trash.'' Aiden puts his hand on Myra's face and says: ''So you finally listened to me?'' She smiles and says: ''Why are you so surprised? I told you I would get rid of him.'' She kisses him and says: ''Now I have to train the others. You should go and look if you can help Bryan and Leila. See you.''

Myra takes some wooden swords and wants to trains some of the members of Camp-19. She says: ''Okay, today we will train swords fighting. Ray taught you the basics, so I want you to find a partner to train with. You battle each other. The one who gets stabbed first, loses. Don't worry these swords are made of wood so you can't kill or hurt someone. Go ahead.'' They start to train for 20 minutes. Myra says: ''I saw that many of you don't know how to move their legs. Not just the upper body part is important. You also have to stand right and move right. For example, don't stand just in front of each other like you are about to hug each other. Stand sideways. Then the target will be smaller for the enemy. Try it.'' They listen to Myra and do what she says. 15 minutes later she says: ''That's better. Also, try to aim for the legs. The enemy mostly doesn't protect their legs and just concentrates to protect the upper body part. That is your chance. You don't have to kill the enemy in one move. Striking their legs will weaken them and that is your chance to attack a vital spot. So never let a body part of you be unprotected. Understood? Then continue training. Tessa will look after you all now.''

Myra goes to Lucy and says: ''So what are we going to do?'' Lucy is confused and asks: ''What do you mean?'' Myra responds: ''Camp-5. We must take it back.'' Lucy laughs: ''For what? There is no Camp-5 any longer. It's now Aiden's.'' Myra says: ''But you are the leader of Camp-5.'' Lucy responds: ''There is no Camp-5. I am no leader anymore. There are just 5 people left of us. Don't waste any fighters for that. If you would take it back then there would be no one to protect it because we are not enough people. We will fight here with you. We will protect this camp. You are now our leader.'' Myra says: ''I understand. Thank you for accepting me as your leader.'' Lucy smiles: ''Of course. There is no one I trust more than you.''