It all started with Honey

I glance at the camera in front of me. Not quite sure if this is a dream or reality and hoping I will wake up from this nightmare at any moment. Hoping, praying this isn't real. But I know the feeling of blood soaking through my shirt was real. I know that it was real, all of it every single bit. I lay on the floor crying and wishing to turn back time. Knowing fully that I can't change the past.

In the beginning, it was a group of four, it was me, Callie. June, and Veronica . It started out as a prank war between us. June and I vs. Callie and Veronica. June and I being master pranksters that we are, knew we had to start out small and end with a big finally. The only thing that was holding me back from scheming to "full power" was the fact that I had a big crush on jude and that was one of the reasons for us being on the same team. That and the fact we both wanted revenge on Callie and Veronica for daring us to pull a rope causing us to be soaked in maple syrup. "Earth to Kamren," June said. Waking me from my day dream. "Sorry, what?" I answered. "How are we gonna get them back?" she asked
"How about we super glue everything in their room?"
" No, something a bit scarier"
"I know!" I exclaim "Why don't we set off fireworks in front of their house."
"That's a good idea!" June responds. I feel myself smile and say "Obviously, it's because I came up with it." June just smiles and shakes her head. Suddenly all I can think about is how cute she looks when she smiles, and I can't help but blush. God I really need to get over her.

We raced towards the store smiling and giggling like maniacs. Once we're at the store we rush over to the aisle with the fire crackers. We each grabbed a packet of ground spinners and matches. We show the cashier our drivers license and pay for them.

That night, we met up at her house and decided that I would go to Veronica's house and she would go to Callie's. We got into her car and she started to drive to Veronica's house. Suddenly I got this eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach. Before I can stop myself I say " I like you, June." My heart starts to race and I can barely breath. She suddenly stopped the car and I hit the storage compartment, snapping me back into reality. " I like you too," she says smiling.

Suddenly I feel the weight of something pushing against me and the world goes dark. I wake up to find sirens wailing and blood all over me. I feel pain coursing all over my body and see June's limp body under the wreckage and feel the hot tears rushing down my face.
The End