S I D E N O T E

Hello!

Hello!

I've always wanted to try write a mafia book. I've read so many and thought - let's give it ago. They inspired me a lot and I want to try not be very clique with this one.

But if I am, so what? Who doesn't love a good clique every once in a while?

If you're coming from another book of mine that you've read then I hope you are just as hooked by this one (assuming you were hooked by the first that is).

WARNING
This story contains:

• Extreme violence
Torture and assault to name a few

• Substance abuse
The main character in this book smokes too.

• Mentions of assault / rape

• Mentions and references of suicide

• Mature scenes
May include kinks so if you don't like it, you don't have to read it.
Also no kink shaming if you're vanilla - this is a safe (kinky) space

Age gaps
7+ years. If it makes you uncomfortable then bye

• Words like cunt
People have issues with this word apparently.

• Cringeworthy moments
All thanks to moi

[I will try to include trigger warnings at the start of chapters but tell me if I missed one so I can add it]

"YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"
- The Lorax

Quick reminder:
If you're not enjoying the book, I take no offence if you decide to stop reading. I do take offence when you decide to comment or post on my message board or message me directly to express your distaste.

If you hate it, I would rather you stop reading and move on to a different author's books than hate on mine.

My books have just been written for fun when I have free time, not to be scrutinised because someone doesn't enjoy the plot. The plot is the plot, I'm not going to change it to suit you. Sorry.

I hope you enjoy! Love you all!!

*awkwardly smiles at you*

*does a peace sign to hide awkwardness*

*dies on the inside*

- Nikki Xx