Miss lateie

"Shitt Shitt Im lateee."

I say over phone call. I'm talking with my  friend Bennett Huddson.

"Hey bambi don't panic don't panic, Im also late okay?!So drive carefully."

I hurriedly say,

"I will talk to you later cookie! Lets go to college first. "

" YEAHH"

We reach 50 mins later at famous Ivy league research University, 'Cornell University' of New York.

                  Bennett Hudson and I are From law faculty  and my bestie shaqui lu also studies there.

                  Shaqui is always punctual,She is never late  for anything, Ridiculously organized, Perfect bestie and last but not least! More importantly, hot headed, practical , and hard to get type girl, who isn't available for everybody.

                  Whereas I'm the opposite of her! I'm messy! You can never find me anywhere on time!. I'm short tampered like hell ! Praise people a lot(More like flattery!)....My parents are very worried for me!

                  And Bennett! He is a perfect guy, every girl can cry for type! Always good with friends! Can cook amazing! A bright student! Good-looking ! Sportsman !....blah blah blah...His list of qualifications won't end!

                  And Im way too greatful to have these two people in my life! I have another brother type bestie but that asshole is currently on his vacation! Yes you are hearing right!.....He took his own vacation! That means he is not attending college for 2 weeks! Lets Talk about him later!.......

                   So Im Mohieya Ash , who is the luckiest girl on this planet ! Though I have imperfections! But Im too lucky for having a great family and friends like them!

                  *Thud* Aaaauchhh..... Iooks like I've to go out of the world as my bestie just slapped my back!

"One day you will be imprisoned! you know that?!"

I tell my bestie shaqui ....

"You bitch ! You are late again! You missed your first class!" , Shaqui said by pulling my ear!

"Im sorry you waked me up bt I slept again",

I  said makinga cute sorry face!

"And you Bennett! Since when you started to become late like this?! Dont tell me she asked you to be late for her" Shaqui said by rolling her eyes at Bennett

" No No I didn't asked him to!"I  said in my defence!

" Yeah shaqui, Bambi didn't ask me!"Bennett replied,

                  Our next lecture's time started and I can't miss this one!

"Babe we gotta go ! I don't wanna miss my next lecture further!"

I said by giving shaqui a bye bye hug!...Me and Bennett start running for next lecture....

" See you at lunch time guys!"

Shaqui shouted from behind.