𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀

☆°
*ೃ:.✧ —

❝ MARTY

❝ MARTY... THATS THIN ICE! ❞
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
June 9th, 2020
Happy Birthday Michael J.Fox!

"Get out of the way!" The older man took both of the kid's arms saving them from the flash of turquoise light that appeared out of no where. The Delorean returned, nearly hitting them. It slid across the parking lot out of control. It stopped just a few feet away from Doc's truck. Marty and Cheryl shared a glance as they were speechless. The two lock eyes as wondering what the hell is happening to them.

The trio noticed the car's slight designation in appearance as they start to slowly head towards it. The car was all covered in thin ice even the tires were covered in moisture. Doc's first touch just caused him to instantly let go.

"What? What?" Marty repeated, "Is it hot?" Mary asked curiously as Doc waved his hand.

"Marty..." Cheryl dragged out moving her arms out detecting them to the car, "That's thin ice!" She exclaimed.

"No! It's damn cold. Thin ice is right." He hissed.

As an alternative way of opening the door, Doc stuck his feet under the handle and letter the door with his leg. The ice cracked shattering down.

"Ah, ha-ha! Einstein, you little devil!" Doc cupped the dog's face and placing a kiss on his head.

Cheryl's held her fists to her heart as it melted. Oh, how the whole scene made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It even caused her to sniff. Marty grinned at how Cheryl was overreacting. She went over to pat his head kindly.

"Glad to see you back!"

Doc's stopwatch read 1:12 around his neck and compared it side by side with Einstein's watch which was 1:20.

"Einstein's clock is exactly one minute behind mine and still ticking!" He exclaimed letting him jump out of the car.

"He's all right." Marty watched him run back into the truck barking.

"I know. I can't believe it myself." She placed a hand on her hip.

"He's fine. And he's completely unaware of anything what happened." Doc began to explain, "As far as he's concerned the trip was instantaneous. That's why his watch is exactly one minute behind mine. He skipped over that minute to instantly arrive at this moment and time." He pointed at his palm. "Come here. I will show you how it works."