Goat lady toriel

I turned around and saw a 7 foot tall...goat? She looked like a furry. I hid Frisk behind me and backed away. I didn't trust her one bit, her eyes had this crazy look in them and yet they looked motherly?... hmm maybe I could use that to my advantage. "My...I'd never seen monster children before....why are you here?" She asked with some concern in her voice. Okay I gotta get her to play right into my hands. I looked down as I shifted uncomfortably "o-our dad he...h-he tried to kill us s-so we ran away but he teleported us here..." I could see through my hair that the goat lady was eating this up. I could see the sorrow in her eyes as she seem to have experienced something similar. "My....you two must be tired and hungry. Let's get you two inside. This is my house." She said before she walked ahead of us and opened the door for us. I gave her a smile and walked in. My eyes landed on the stairs, they must go to the basement. But I ignored it and followed the monster into the kitchen. They began to pull out ingredients of all sorts and some pots and pans. "What do you prefer my children...cinnamon or butterscotch?" She asked as she turned to us, I looked down to frisk who held up a two. The second opinion. "I like cinnamon and my sibling likes butterscotch" I told her with a small thankful smile. I took frisk to the living room area and sat at the dark oak table with matching chairs. I watched as she made what looked to be a pie but she was struggling. I told frisk to stay put and I walked into the kitchen and over to the counter where she was working. I gave her a smile and she returned it. "Is it okay if I help? You seem to be having trouble. I've made a few pies before." I said, she reached out and petted my head. My eyes widen, I've never had motherly affection before...it was nice.

Soon I was standing beside the goat lady who I have learned the name of, toriel. She told me about her life before the ruins. How she lost two children in a day and watch her husband fall into madness. How she came to the ruins to protect any fallen children only for them end up dead...I could understand how she would go insane. "Well if it makes you feel any better...you are an amazing mother figure. You do as all mothers do, you help them grow and become strong. Children one day have to leave the nest or they will never know who they are." I told her. I looked over and saw a face of...regret? I gave her a hug and I could hear a small gasp. But them two big warm arms wrapped around me soon. "And I'm guessing you two will be the same...you'll leave sooner or later...but thank you for telling me that. It dose make me feel much better" I looked up and gave her a smile. I saw the time and my eyes widen. "It's really late..." Toriel looked at the clock and gasped, she took my hand and took me and frisk to a room, it was a child's room. I got frisk tucked in and then once I knew they were asleep I fell asleep with them. When we woke up there was two plates. Both had a slice of the pie I helped Toriel make. We ate the pie and I felt amazing after.

YOUR HP WAS MAXXED OUT!

I was left confused and looked to Frisk who was the same. We looked to Flowey who was still munching on some pie Frisk have given him. He saw us looking and he swallowed. "Down here umm it's much like a fight screen you see in video games... you can FIGHT or ACT. Then you are given two options you can KILL or SPARE a monster" I nodded my head and I could tell Frisk wanted to say something. I leaned closer so Frisk could whisper it to me. "I don't wanna hurt any monsters...can we spare them all?" I smiled and kissed Frisks head. "Of course, I don't want to fight them"

It's been two weeks now. Me and Frisk got really close to Toriel and soon she was back to what she once was. I was so happy to see her with all her sanity back. She would read to me and risk and we would bake together. We even had a pot for flowey so he didn't have to stay in frisks jumper. However today was the day me and Frisk would have to leave the ruins, Toriel was very upset and I would catch her crying herself to sleep when I could wake up in the middle of the night. But she knew we can't stay here as I lied and told her we need to get back to our other mother. She understood and helped us pack for our trip. Giving us food and some bandages for the long road. I have gotten rid of a few things in my bag to make it lighter as I knew I couldn't be needing it like my phone charger stuff like that. Once done I looked over at frisk who was hiding flowey in their jumper once more. We went into the basement and walked all the way to the end, there stood the large doors that lead to the end of the ruins. I pushed them open and closed once we were out.